Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah, I still feel like I’m misreading it. If he was trolling his own fanbase, what would he have said differently? It’s insane.

It's so weird.

I guess Morlock is soooo bad it makes the other TE look good by comparison?

I still can't figure it out. They target the **** out of Morlock and get jack-**** from all that effort.

DJU should have just thrown it to himself.

View attachment 307191
View attachment 307192

A real thread that they just started on their board. I’ve seen delusional, but this is psychotic. Guy whose team is 1-5 (on account of Cal missing two FGs) thinks they match up well with us and will win. Yikes
My coworker is as delusional as they come. Even he approached me after our Cal game. Said Miami is going to beat us worse than I ever knew was possible.

Advertisement
Oh yeah, I still feel like I’m misreading it. If he was trolling his own fanbase, what would he have said differently? It’s insane.
I am really struggling to come up for a reason why it makes sense as a positive for FSU. I thought perhaps he was trying to say a TF was getting good targets? But like you said he is 1 of 103 so that aint good, maybe the guy should have broken it down by TF TE. ****, even 13+ "targets" just about everyone has played 6 games I believe so that means 2 targets per game for the TE? not catches, just a general throw to their direction twice a game lol does not seem that hard.

Then I thought the next stat (yards per route run) the TF is 18/103, which ok I guess that is a top 20 mark for a TF TE on a somewhat weird stat but then why include Morlock in that stat who is at 93/103 and running less than ONE yard per route.

My best guess is the latter because he says the TF TE has added "juice" so it has to be out of all the TEs that have at least 13 targets he is top 20 in yards? IDK man... super weird.

Completely true.

Think about this, F$U has ONE other TE that they use. And they have been TRYING to throw to Morlock, but he either drops the ball or the ball is out of reach. Meanwhile, Miami has two other TEs that we use far more than Cam McCormick.

Look at this. Remember, the F$U line was that Morlock is TARGETED more than almost any other TE in the country. And he only has FIVE more catches than Cam, who is barely ever targeted in the passing game.

Essentially, if Cam McCormick is wide open in the end zone, Cam Ward will throw it to him. Otherwise, his job is to block.

So compare this young HEAVILY-targeted TE from F$U to this octogenarian rarely-targeted TE from Miami.

And Morlock has FIVE more receptions. ******* pathetic...

View attachment 307219
View attachment 307220
3 catches and 2 for tuddies.... more elite than fsu TEs

Advertisement
Isn’t a Morlock some SF species that lives underground and cannibalizes humans.
1.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back