Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_5512.jpeg

IMG_5513.jpeg

A real thread that they just started on their board. I’ve seen delusional, but this is psychotic. Guy whose team is 1-5 (on account of Cal missing two FGs) thinks they match up well with us and will win. Yikes

Advertisement
View attachment 307191
View attachment 307192

A real thread that they just started on their board. I’ve seen delusional, but this is psychotic. Guy whose team is 1-5 (on account of Cal missing two FGs) thinks they match up well with us and will win. Yikes
Yeah, pretty much every FSU fan I know has already conceded. They know they suck and are just hoping for a miracle.

View attachment 307191
View attachment 307192

"Force Cam out of the pocket, which is how you beat him." Queue the compilation of Cam Ward throwing multiple TD passes on the run out of the pocket.

Advertisement
View attachment 307191
View attachment 307192

If it was midnight I'd think he probably took a couple edibles but saying this at noon and I think buddy is on crack just a straight late 80s basehead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last ditch effort to save face and say “look we do play our young guys”?

Yeah, Prison Mike is now going to try to claim that he doesn't just start the Portal guys, and will absolutely develop HS talent. "See, I just let the freshmen play the last 6 games after we opened 1-5, I also give good shoulder rubs..."

View attachment 307191
View attachment 307192

Huh? This dude thinks they will have a strong run game against us? I understand why he might think they can pass on us, but run on us too? We have held every opponent other than VT below their average run yards per game. FSU has the worst rushing offense in FBS. No way they run all over us. Hope we hold them to negative yards rushing.

Huh? This dude thinks they will have a strong run game against us? I understand why he might think they can pass on us, but run on us too? We have held every opponent other than VT below their average run yards per game. FSU has the worst rushing offense in FBS. No way they run all over us. Hope we hold them to negative yards rushing.
They want have a strong passing game either . I don’t think the qb will have much time to pass

Advertisement
Back