Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Do they have the whole week off. How is he going out there when they have practice?

1728757692900.png

Tells you everything you need to know about his state of mind and the state of their program.

He clearly doesn’t give a **** and has checked out. Guarantee that is the sentiment in their locker room.

Hope we hang 50 on them.

Darrell Jackson was crushed by The Snub. The only way he can recover his love for the game of football is in Turks and Caicos.

All the limp wristed pussies who say they want fsu to win this game and win that game because blah blah blah. This is why we want them to lose every game in embarrassing fashion.

They are tied into prison Mike for at least 2 more years. Three straight classes in the 30-50 ranking range with a much more competitive portal situation puts FSU into a non competitive category for years to come.

Amen to this. Where are all my pussies that want FSU to win, some of you gaping vaginas even wanted to them to be undefeated when we played them. Where are you, you dripping ****holes? This is the best thing that can happen for us.

That’s a **** of a runway…not sure I’ve ever seen one where you have to make a hard right on approach…..🤣
Well considering he's not flying the plane he wouldn't have that view. That is the perimeter road around the airport. If you look on the left of the pic you will see part of the engine.

Advertisement
Amen to this. Where are all my pussies that want FSU to win, some of you gaping vaginas even wanted to them to be undefeated when we played them. Where are you, you dripping ****holes? This is the best thing that can happen for us.
If you they want fsu or the gators to win they’re not a true Miami fan . They don’t want us to win

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back