Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I wish we would play FSU before Clemson plays them. Both us and Clemson are licking our chops to get back at these frauds. Dabo hates FSU just as much as he hates us. They outplayed FSU last year but had that killer turnover that gifted FSU a touchdown. Still had the chance to win and their kicker missed a chip shot FG with less than 2 minutes left.

I'm sure Dabo and the players have this game marked on their calendars. I hate Dabo, but he might put a Golden style beatdown on Norvell before Mario gets the chance.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Advertisement
I suspect by the time fsu comes to play us, they’re playing the backup not dju. They may have a few of their top players sitting out quitting on the season. Some younger guys maybe playing a lot for them to give them reps for next year. Just not sure at what point mike gives up and gives the younger guys playing time over upper class men

You know there is something poetic about FSU being cursed because the fan wont eat ****.

...Because Miami fans have been eating **** for the better part of 20 years.

Rejoice FSU. You are probably three coaches away from relevance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1727651968252.png

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

I suspect by the time fsu comes to play us, they’re playing the backup not dju. They may have a few of their top players sitting out quitting on the season. Some younger guys maybe playing a lot for them to give them reps for next year. Just not sure at what point mike gives up and gives the younger guys playing time over upper class men
Can't wait to embarass that bum Darrell Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back