Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Clemson is going to ANNIHALATE them. Its going to be well 55-3 type beatdown. Best D they've played, hands down, and probably their best O too.
Miami and Clemson are taking side bets on who is going to push in FS poo **** more

If you think the ACC is in the tank for Miami after Virginia Tech, Wait till you see the refs have superglue on their hands when it comes to throwing flags against Miami in that game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Time to start thinking of banners we should fly when we play them

1. We don’t want fsu as our little brother any longer

Carry on boys
Come on man this is easy

“Eat the **** dude save FSU football”

IMG_7864.jpeg

What if I told you that this is the fourth losing season out of five seasons Since he was hired that Mike norvell has had at FSU?

(Edit it’s 3 of 5)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can say whatever you want about DJ. I won’t push back, but their coaching staff is just bad. DJU is 29-10 as a starter in his career. Last year at Oregon State they went 8-4. They won games. As a coach, you scheme around your team and players. His numbers are not great, but not brutal. I get, the talent at Clemson helps here for sure. But, FSU being 1-4 is indicative of that coaching staff, not solely on DJ.

IMG_8946.jpeg

Let’s look at his first interception. This will show you how brutal FSU play calling and staff is.

It’s 3rd and 2. On the 49.

The called a rollout to the left (DJ is a right handed thrower). It’s a 2 man smash concept. Outside x runs a 5 man hitch. Inside runs a route idk what it is. Clearly not a corner route. Looks like an out route. 1st of all, DB makes an insane play.

IMG_8956.jpeg

IMG_8955.jpeg

1. It’s 3rd and 2. Why are you running a 2 man concept.
2. Why are you rolling left for a right handed qb on a critical down.
3. Route concept is terrible. It’s man. Outside receiver is pressed. He runs a 5 yard hitch, no route variation and is eaten up. The slot runs a 20 yard out. Idk what he is supposed to run, but I guarantee it’s a terrible route. But again, it’s 3rd and 2! Why are you running a 20 yard route.
4. Backside receiver, runs nothing. Literally. Not even a drag. Is just removed from the play essentially.
5. The worst part. You went empty. Two TE to help max protection. Idk if I have ever seen an empty formation equate to a two man concept.

The next 3rd down.

IMG_8958.jpeg

1. In an illegal formation. Not sure if it’s called, but good job lining up correctly.

IMG_8959.jpeg

2. SMU goes all out blitz

He has maybe two hot routes. But 6/7 man box. All out blitz, TE or RB should be staying to help protect. But the LG gets blown off the ball SOO bad, DJ doesn’t even complete his drop back and already has a defender in his face. He actually makes him miss.

IMG_8960.jpeg

3. But the “all American” tackle gets beat and the rest of the oline does too and DJ gets rocked.

IMG_8961.jpeg

Norvell and Co stink! The team stinks! DJU is what he is. But that staff is doing a disservice to him. They should issue a public apology.

Last edited:
I suspect by the time fsu comes to play us, they’re playing the backup not dju. They may have a few of their top players sitting out quitting on the season. Some younger guys maybe playing a lot for them to give them reps for next year. Just not sure at what point mike gives up and gives the younger guys playing time over upper class men

I would suspect there will be more than just the backup QB in at that point. I think most of the team quits on them, at least the ones that have some skill, once Clemson destroys them.

Advertisement
Back