Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Here’s the REAL big problem with Norvell. The fans just want to say “oh he needs to recruit high school kids better and that will fix the problem”. Ok so yeah his high school recruiting hasn’t been good but you know who it’s been better than? Georgia Tech, Boston College and Memphis. Those guys don’t recruit even at Norvell’s level. Even with a bunch of 20th ranked classes, you should still be way more talented than any of those teams. Those guys can’t sniff a top 20 class. It’s not just recruiting, it’s poor player development and poor coaching. It’s like when Al Golden would lose to Virginia. He didn’t lose because Virginia recruited better players than him. It’s because he’s a ****** coach and hired ****** assistant coaches.

Fans like to think their team can get good if they just recruit a little better. The truth is, there’s teams that recruit a top 20 level and still suck and there’s teams who are nowhere near the top of recruiting rankings and they manage to win 10 games.

It’s not just that Norvell is weird and can’t recruit. It seems he can’t coach very well either.

Advertisement
Are the giants hiring Shannon Dawson? Nah. New Jersey is where quarterback careers go to die. You guys should go after Quinn Ewers or someone else. I don’t care. Just not Cam. Let a Miami quarterback finally get a good pro career.
As long as he doesn’t end up in Pittsburg. That’s all I ask

Are the giants hiring Shannon Dawson? Nah. New Jersey is where quarterback careers go to die. You guys should go after Quinn Ewers or someone else. I don’t care. Just not Cam. Let a Miami quarterback finally get a good pro career.
Dawson wanted to be replaced last year bruh remember the narratives. The uniform doesn’t make you a bad player, it just takes that one guy that turns it around. If a player is going to be bad he will be bad. Let’s see how Cam handles closer to nfl type defenses in the playoffs. We will get a little glimpse of the competition upped.

You saw the knicks till they got a team guy. “Don’t go to the knicks they will destroy you”. Nope not Brunson. Same applies to every sport, a dog is going to either be a dog or when it’s caged around other dogs it becomes a puppy.

We will find out how Cam performs around elite talent. We saw it with Stroud vs UGA that should of been a huge indicator for Carolina

Advertisement
If you love this thread, I implore you to take time and watch the first 40 minutes of this video. It's absolutely glorious. It's honestly my favorite parts of this entire thread rolled up into a video. The reality parts, not the trolling (which is fun), or ridiculous takes, etc. I know Jeff Cameron personally, I've spoken to him several times during my years in Tallahassee. He's been on the radio up there for a LONG time, and he's a "homer" in the sense of he's a fan first and a radio host second, but he's a very smart guy and he's on the radio for a reason. He's not blind, he's not above calling people out, he doesn't get too high or too low....he's an older guy, so he's seen a lot, and he knows what he's seeing. He also has possesses an ability to articulate what it's like being an informed, rational fan.

And whoooooo buddy, is this good if you're a Miami fan. He doesn't rant or scream....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in really opening the chest and doing an autopsy. And brothers/sisters, it ain't good in Tally. And he is not shy about saying it.

About as real and honest two segments as you'll find. The exact opposite of their board we post screenshots of. Those people are, generally, mouth-breathing dumb****s who don't know the first thing about ball. 6 months ago they'd have sucked Norvell's ****, literally, now they want to pay $80M to ship him away. Jeff is rational, measured, and honest. Take the time to watch it and just revel in how truly ****ed they really are. It's absolutely glorious.
Wow, this is an amazing listen. I mean guy lays it allllll out.
OBM you undersold this, I couldn’t stop listening. I have a lot of respect for the guy because man he went scorched earth, and didn’t even raise his voice.

Last edited:
Here’s the REAL big problem with Norvell. The fans just want to say “oh he needs to recruit high school kids better and that will fix the problem”. Ok so yeah his high school recruiting hasn’t been good but you know who it’s been better than? Georgia Tech, Boston College and Memphis. Those guys don’t recruit even at Norvell’s level. Even with a bunch of 20th ranked classes, you should still be way more talented than any of those teams. Those guys can’t sniff a top 20 class. It’s not just recruiting, it’s poor player development and poor coaching. It’s like when Al Golden would lose to Virginia. He didn’t lose because Virginia recruited better players than him. It’s because he’s a ****** coach and hired ****** assistant coaches.

Fans like to think their team can get good if they just recruit a little better. The truth is, there’s teams that recruit a top 20 level and still suck and there’s teams who are nowhere near the top of recruiting rankings and they manage to win 10 games.

It’s not just that Norvell is weird and can’t recruit. It seems he can’t coach very well either.
He looks like a misplaced book keeper on the sidelines ... not a football coach.

Advertisement
Back