Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
they keep finding new ways to try and out-goofy the gaytor
and they succeeding
Underrated post sir. I really want to hate UF more than FSU right not, but I just can't. From their insane takes from fans and pundits, videos of Norvell running with the team or just videos of him in general, videos of stupid practices, Danny the D**khead Kanell, "unconquered", etc...They are in a league of their own of douchbaggery. We have never seen this before, from any team, an any conference, ever. This is unprecedented. Please, for the love of God, let us beat them by 50+ to stop this insanity.

Underrated post sir. I really want to hate UF more than FSU right not, but I just can't. From their insane takes from fans and pundits, videos of Norvell running with the team or just videos of him in general, videos of stupid practices, Danny the D**khead Kanell, "unconquered", etc...They are in a league of their own of douchbaggery. We have never seen this before, from any team, an any conference, ever. This is unprecedented. Please, for the love of God, let us beat them by 50+ to stop this insanity.
Facts

Indian Crying-fspoo.gif

Advertisement
Remember when people started to think Georgia Tech was actually good for beating FSU? They will get burned by any team that can complete a forward pass. Kyle McCord and friggin Syracuse just lit them up for 380 yards and 4 touchdowns. FSU is just that bad.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back