Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Mike Schur couldn't write a better "corny, oblivious, football coach" character. Real life Michael Scott got 10mil to coach a division one football team. It's amazing.

1725652462164.png

Bro this dude is so ******* corny

The more I think about this, the more my mind gets blown. I've gotten nothing done at work today.

Trotting past a gaggle of beat writers and belting out "good morning trusted media members" in a saccharine sing-song cantor, and those media members (some of whom have had to have been ****ting on him for the last ten days) then responding in chorus, like a bunch of 2d graders greeting the assistant principal, "good morning coach NorveLL" - has to be the strangest thing that has ever happened at florida state (and that is saying something).

The more I think about this, the more my mind gets blown. I've gotten nothing done at work today.

Trotting past a gaggle of beat writers and belting out "good morning trusted media members" in a saccharine sing-song cantor, and those media members (some of whom have had to have been ****ting on him for the last ten days) then responding in chorus, like a bunch of 2d graders greeting the assistant principal, "good morning coach NorveLL" - has to be the strangest thing that has ever happened at florida state (and that is saying something).

Good Morning Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Advertisement
Coach got to do extra to attract recruits lol this that Manny slip n slide ****, all fake and never works. So when u got a HC dancing and doing all this extra **** for the cameras, chances are you not winning big.
Definitely never good to see your coach hopping around like Diddy in the late 90's during the Bad Boy era. Norvell is a goofball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back