Tears Nole Fan lashing out

Advertisement
It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
underfeated?? I take umbrage with that, Sir. The U’s courage, skill and strength to achieve is always over feated and proudly so. Especially in our Spelling Bee competitions,.. ya dummy.

It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
It's so funny that you actually have that lame of a life that you take the time out of your day to come and post that here. Be gone you ****.

Advertisement
You’re getting *** raped in the bowl game and then next season, pussyboy.

Shut the **** up and get back in your trailer and make more meth. Your sister has to take care of your babies, so go make that meth money, ****stick.

Oh well, there is always hope his sister is able to outrun her brother-lover by her sophomore year in hs.

Advertisement

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701632895132.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701632895132.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
Worry about your own **** team. Yall barely beat us with our freshman 2nd string QB. Now, GTFOH!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
When is FSU heading to the Sugar Bowl, Sugartits?

Advertisement
Back