Tears Nole Fan lashing out

It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
Must suck to have less championships than a "dead" program. At least the CFP selection thinks you guys are just as bad as everyone knew you were.

Advertisement
It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years

FSU only remains viable as long as Mike Norvell can continue to hit on all of his transfer portal signings, most notably quarterback. He has to hit on a portal quarterback or the Seminoles fall back to the pack. Norvell was wise and fortunate to hit the portal when he did. He won't necessarily be able to replicate that success going forward; there will simply be too much competition. So enjoy this season.

And I'd rather be on Miami's trajectory than yours. Ours is arguably sustainable, built at a foundation level with high school players in the trenches who will be maturing while your Seminoles struggle to plug gaps.

Honestly, between Miami and Florida State....you had the worst ending.

Has ANY team ever gone underfeated? You do know what that red squiggly line under a word means right? My bad, you're a Nole fan. GTFOH

Advertisement
dave GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do realize that yall barely beat us this year with us startingour FreshmanQB making his first artn the road....but ya talk ya smack...smh

Advertisement
Yet neither one of us is in the CFP. The difference is we're laughing at you.

Well if fsu was so good then they wouldn’t have had to get acc refs to take away Miami’s safety to win

Advertisement
Back