Tears Nole Fan lashing out

It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
IMG_6721.gif

Ur program always coming up short this ain’t nothing new get used to it loser. Keep crying bc it ain’t getting any better now that all ur transfers are gone

Advertisement
Someone needs to out that cane fan pretending to be a Nike fan so we can never view them the same again. And let them stay don’t even ban them.

It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
U mad bro? Bruh can’t even spell undefeated lmao ahhh yes the team that lost to Miami more times than it’s beaten and has less than half the national titles oh yes I love the smell of sweet misery

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
**** you, hahaha, yer OUT..

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is awesome, and really restoring my faith in U Nation. It’s been absolutely nauseating these last 48 hours having to listen to these “New Age Miami fans” talking about how we should have sympathy for Free Shoes University, and how awful it is what happened to them. Eff that, it was a glorious day full of happiness and laughter watching these idiots get left out of the playoff. They act like we’re all supposed to sit around a fire and sing Kumbaya with Nole fans. I wish nothing but misery and awful times upon the Criminoles, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Advertisement
Miami still has more Nattys more NFL hofers better players historically and is a better location that Tallahassee and those Florida state semi-hoes.

Attachments

• john-c-reilly-shocked (1).gif
    john-c-reilly-shocked (1).gif
    738.9 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back