MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Man, when I first was moving to ATL, I had no idea where anything was. I had just bought my house, but because of my wife's medical issues, it was going to be a month before we moved the furniture, etc. So I stopped at a Goodwill store to see if they had some household things (I actually got a desk lamp and a stand-up lamp). As I was headed up to the register, I went past the shoes, and the AF1s just caught my eye.

I've got nothing against Goodwill, had to shop there a lot when I was a kid. When I used to buy those canvas Nikes for myself for $20 (lawn mowing money), it was only because I couldn't afford the leathers for $40. I used to scrub them to keep them clean, but eventually the canvas would rip.

I still know the value of a dollar...
Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I’ve been in one a few times. You can find some great stuff in them if you know what your looking for and it helps a great cause.

Advertisement
Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I’ve been in one a few times. You can find some great stuff in them if you know what your looking for and it helps a great cause.

Absolutely.

If I had gone into Target, I would have walked out with a bunch of stuff I (probably) already owned and had boxed up for the move.

For some reason, looking for things in Goodwill makes me very particular. I've NOT purchased a couple of things at Goodwill that I wish I had actually bought.

These just got released and I ordered a pair (no socks, don't @ me).

1722614573766.webp

Absolutely.

If I had gone into Target, I would have walked out with a bunch of stuff I (probably) already owned and had boxed up for the move.

For some reason, looking for things in Goodwill makes me very particular. I've NOT purchased a couple of things at Goodwill that I wish I had actually bought.
Not to derail, but there’s a local organization that helps the homeless that we’ve donated stuff to for years. They do great work and they have an “outlet” store to re-sell their donations. We’ve shopped there a few times and it’s unbelievable what they have in stock. We’ve found a few high end clothing items with the tags still on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back