MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
How long ago did u pick ‘em & where, my friend?
Maybe 6 or 7 years ago on eBay. Was also looking for them at the time along with the Jordan Solefly Spizike "Miami Hurricanes"

Found both on eBay. The Melo 8s aren't worn. The Spizikes were worn. I didn't care though, couldn't pass them up.

Maybe 6 or 7 years ago on eBay. Was also looking for them at the time along with the Jordan Solefly Spizike "Miami Hurricanes"

Found both on eBay. The Melo 8s aren't worn. The Spizikes were worn. I didn't care though, couldn't pass them up.

@TheOriginalCane put me up on EBay. I need to deep dive; I got burned by EBay yearssssss ago on a clothing piece (Ice Berg). **** was fake & I haven’t f’d w/ them since. I did get bruh banned, & I got a credit, but man, **** be having me skittish. Lol.

I actually need to take a trip to Oregon to visit the best Nike outlet in the world & see if my partner haven’t used his employee credit on his fam yet. U can catch MAJOR heat at that outlet w/ zero sales tax.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane put me up on EBay. I need to deep dive; I got burned by EBay yearssssss ago on a clothing piece (Ice Berg). **** was fake & I haven’t f’d w/ them since. I did get bruh banned, & I got a credit, but man, **** be having me skittish. Lol.

I actually need to take a trip to Oregon to visit the best Nike outlet in the world & see if my partner haven’t used his employee credit on his fam yet. U can catch MAJOR heat at that outlet w/ zero sales tax.
There was a Sean Taylor jersey that missed out on. An hour later, I saw Brad Tejada post that it was him that got it. Lol!

I'm not saying it's 100%, but eBay now has an authentication program. That's how I got those two pairs of "unreleased" adidas baskeball shoes.

I'm not saying it's 100%, but eBay now has an authentication program. That's how I got those two pairs of "unreleased" adidas baskeball shoes.
Definitely! Always go through the "authentication program." Covers your *** just in case someone is grimey and tries sending fake shoes or shoe that don't match the description. I don't even buy shoes that don't use it. No matter how good the price.

Advertisement
I’m curious to the comfort level.

Update for you (plus I read a couple of reviews).

The 39 may not be the greatest shoe to hoop in. I've enjoyed wearing them to work and walking around for the past week, but the mid sides of the shoe are a very lightweight material.

I feel like the toebox and the heel are solidly constructed with the leather, but the middle is not as strong. So if you were hooping, I imagine that you might feel that with lateral cuts.

But the comfort has been good thus far.

Advertisement

Ha!

Look, I don't give a **** about "fashion", I only care about comfort and utility. Ankle socks all day, every day.

And as a "boomer", if I was going to do some sort of style-throwback thing, I'd go back to the tube socks of my youth (as well as skinny bike tires and skinny skateboards)...

1722869639261.webp

Ha!

Look, I don't give a **** about "fashion", I only care about comfort and utility. Ankle socks all day, every day.

And as a "boomer", if I was going to do some sort of style-throwback thing, I'd go back to the tube socks of my youth (as well as skinny bike tires and skinny skateboards)...

View attachment 296930
Back in the good old days when dudes wore short cutoff jean shorts and half shirts.

And the handlebars need to be turned up on that 10 speed. Unless your dad would take it away for doing so.

Back in the good old days when dudes wore short cutoff jean shorts and half shirts.

And the handlebars need to be turned up on that 10 speed. Unless your dad would take it away for doing so.

After I posted that picture, I wanted to clarify that those are NOT jorts, they are CUTOFFS. After you grew too tall for your jeans (or you tore a hole in the knee), you would cut off the legs of your jeans and extend the life of those things.

Also, in the days before advancements in polyester and elasticity, I remember that we would put rubber bands around the tops of our socks to keep them up high around our knees...

Don't even get me started on the things you could accomplish with a shirt and scissors...

Advertisement
After I posted that picture, I wanted to clarify that those are NOT jorts, they are CUTOFFS. After you grew too tall for your jeans (or you tore a hole in the knee), you would cut off the legs of your jeans and extend the life of those things.

Also, in the days before advancements in polyester and elasticity, I remember that we would put rubber bands around the tops of our socks to keep them up high around our knees...

Don't even get me started on the things you could accomplish with a shirt and scissors...
1722870833182.webp

Insane how many people complain about velcro and Addidas drip...these are the same folks that cough with their tongue out. Nobody gives a **** bro. If you like, awesome, if you don't, awesome. Keep your petty negativity to yourself. GO CANES!

Didn’t have jorts back in the day. That’s exactly what we had to do to have Jean shorts - cut off old Jean pants to make shorts out of them.

Advertisement
Back