NC STATE @ MIAMI(-3.5) 2PM SAT. DEC 10, RSN, ACCNX (also BALLY SPORTS S)

Advertisement
Just looking at the box definitely need more out of Pack. 1 / 9 beyond the arc ain’t gonna cut it. Wong 6 assists so at least if the shot not falling able to distribute. When all is said and done Jordan Miller gonna leave as one of the Canes all around best ever

Student section consistently looks like it's their first game...

That said, not an optimal first half, but it's not over. Miami stayed in contact despite getting off to a slow start. That's all you can hope for when you start off slowly and the other team can't miss. A 9 point deficit can be erased quickly in basketball. The first 4 minutes of the 2nd half will be huge. Miami comes out and chops into this lead early I don't think NC State has it in them to match.

Just looking at the box definitely need more out of Pack. 1 / 9 beyond the arc ain’t gonna cut it. Wong 6 assists so at least if the shot not falling able to distribute. When all is said and done Jordan Miller gonna leave as one of the Canes all around best ever
He’s not comfortable in this 1 on 1 offense right now. Let’s hope he gets comfortable as season goes on but right now it’s clear this isn’t his game.

Advertisement
Might just be me but Pack has not lived up to preseason billing🤔

Advertisement
Might just be me but Pack has not lived up to preseason billing🤔
Or maybe, like a lot of our fans, you assumed that this is NCAA March Madness on the PS2, where he would just come in and be the exact same player he was at KSU, without any growing pains. New role, new team, new expectations, dude is adjusting. He didn't forget how to play basketball, he's getting comfortable with everyone. We've seen flashes, but he's had more of a learning curve, compared to Omier, who came in and didn't have to worry about fitting in. Omier was brought in precisely to do what he does. Nothing changed for him.

We’ll see what they bring for the UVA game
It's not a "Name" brand basketball school, they'll find a way to not give a crap. I remember when I was in Law School and a top 10 UVA team came to play Miami, and we were pretty good. It was a ghost town in there, students didn't give a crap, and it was a huge UVA section, because season ticket holders sold their tickets to UVA supporters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back