NC State 9pm ESPNU

Kamari Murphy amd Dewan are 2 others
I’ll give you Murphy to an extent, but Dewan was never a true 5. Even though he should have been. He was too busy trying to mold his game into what he thought NBA scouts wanted to see. But still no huge bodies to keep opposing teams off the glass at a high enough rate.

Advertisement
After the game, Jim said Wooga has no symptoms and feels fine. They tested him twice to be sure, but both were positive.

Sam on the other hand got sick on the 15th, at which point he tested negative. They thought it was just a cold, but his symptoms didn't go away, so they tested him again, and it came back positive. My guess is we'll see Wooga on Saturday, but not Sam.

Advertisement
I cannot stand watching this team.

Thats probably the biggest about face I’ve noticed about L’s tenure. The Rion Brown team wasn’t very good, but I loved watching them compete. The last several years the program has been unwatchable.
This is probably the most entertaining team L has had here, excluding the 2 sweet 16 seasons. It's quantifiably the best offensive team, besides those 2, and the fastest paced team he's had.

Yep. It honestly may be as simple as getting him earlier minutes handling the ball. With Lykes perma-injured he had a lot more opportunity to do it last year. It could be why he’s been (relatively) meh this year.
I miss Lykes but if he was still around that would mean the ball in Wong and Kam's hands significantly less. I think it's a wash. The killer was losing Cross. We're streaky at 3 now but we could really use a consistent shooter. Sure could use Brooks too, obviously.

I miss Lykes but if he was still around that would mean the ball in Wong and Kam's hands significantly less. I think it's a wash. The killer was losing Cross. We're streaky at 3 now but we could really use a consistent shooter. Sure could use Brooks too, obviously.
IMO, Brooks was one of our most disappointing transfers in.

Advertisement
IMO, Brooks was one of our most disappointing transfers in.
He got better at the end of the season and he rebounded and was a rim deterrent at least. He would really help now. He's averaging 9 and 8 for Ole Miss. That's a **** of a lot more than we're getting from Rodney and Gak.

This is probably the most entertaining team L has had here, excluding the 2 sweet 16 seasons. It's quantifiably the best offensive team, besides those 2, and the fastest paced team he's had.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I get why a lot of people get on L around here. But I never get the coach L hate. The FBI did that man dirty. L had the program rollin and then got side swiped by the corrupt system. Between that and all of the injuries, how in the **** was he supposed to be winning 17 to 20 games a year like some people on here want.. John Wooden wouldn't have been able to do much better under the same circumstances L has faced.

He got better at the end of the season and he rebounded and was a rim deterrent at least. He would really help now. He's averaging 9 and 8 for Ole Miss. That's a **** of a lot more than we're getting from Rodney and Gak.
Still don't get why he left to go to Ole Miss, yes he would have given us a better presence in the paint but I agree, overall he played like a walking ******

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I get why a lot of people get on L around here. But I never get the coach L hate. The FBI did that man dirty. L had the program rollin and then got side swiped by the corrupt system. Between that and all of the injuries, how in the **** was he supposed to be winning 17 to 20 games a year like some people on here want.. John Wooden wouldn't have been able to do much better under the same circumstances L has faced.
The problem I have is we are too predictable. On offense when we get in our sets we feed the ball around pretty good. But it’s getting to that. We have a rotational sequence of plays that are standard and like I said predictable.
On defense for example we had a great second half against NC State and adjusted but there is no consistency and we allow to many uncontested perimeter shots.
And on recruiting and getting this program to a level of fan interest it just has not happened. Time for a change let’s spend some money like the football program and get a elite coach
1640963045042.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back