NC State 9pm ESPNU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing watching Wong take over late.. We might be a tournament team if we had even 1 competent big... But we don't. Sam is a stretch 4 and you see how much we missed him tonight. Amazing how long Gak and Miller have been here and they're just unplayable.

I cannot stand watching this team.

Thats probably the biggest about face I’ve noticed about L’s tenure. The Rion Brown team wasn’t very good, but I loved watching them compete. The last several years the program has been unwatchable.

I mean, really, how miserable do you have to be to post this?

This board is so toxic and stupid.

I’m going to be honest, I’m really impressed with what this team has done so far this year
I would have to agree. Especially considering the complete lack of talent of their big men which leads to countless rebounding issues

Advertisement
I would have to agree. Especially considering the complete lack of talent of their big men which leads to countless rebounding issues
Falls squarely on L and that’s why so many of us are frustrated. But the back court is talented enough to carry the load. Don’t know how sustainable it is but winning is fun. We haven’t done much of it as of late

Falls squarely on L and that’s why so many of us are frustrated. But the back court is talented enough to carry the load. Don’t know how sustainable it is but winning is fun. We haven’t done much of it as of late
Agreed. Its been hard to watch the last few years on top of all the injuries. I think if Wong and Mcgusty sustain their play and Miller keeps playing like he did tonight they might be alright

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back