Navaughn Donaldson gone

Advertisement
A4CE0DB6-29CB-44D6-AE69-6331CE4FE6AD.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could care less what he posts on his Twitter and not sure how you came to the conclusion I care.

Ppl are discussing why he would post that if its obvious he is leaving. I gave my reason and theory. Nothing more.
“Kids now can’t pass up posting a tweet”

Seemed kinda petty to say, IMO. But if you don’t care, cool. ‘Preciate your input.

Advertisement
Thought he was going to become the next Mount Mckinnie.....
He has the size and skills...needs great coaching...and even more motivation...
Its in front of you young man...now go and take it....good luck

2017 class ranked #12. 25 signees 14 transferred. One career ending injury. 15/25 kids of that class never panned out.
That's what happens when u go by rankings. Rankings are great for high value talent that everyone on the planet is after. When u fill your class up with talent but your not fighting the elites from taking them it's a high risk.

I had an argument with a cane fan on YT talking about Joe Yearby had a bama offer and they wanted him at RB. That's what Cane fans have been brainwashed to think...they think we are getting first round talent and are ruining them. I actually think we develop still but develop guys who are finished products because they are the same player in the NFL. We developed Rosseau (great) Phillips (great) etc. We get blamed for under developing when it's BS....we develop it's just that you are what u are.

Who's going to get credit for TVD? He's already a good player.

Advertisement
Best of luck, young man, in all your future endeavors. You were nothing if not a great disappointment during your tenure as a Cane, but we are a such a lousy fan base that we deserve far worse than your failure to achieve our anticipation of your greatness. But it matters not, for there is a significant likelihood of an extinction-level event before our next championship which will also render all prior championships (and everything else) completely irrelevant. But good luck, anyway, and until then you will always be a Cane.

Portal or retirement? Certainly not pro.

Best of luck to the young man...although I know most of you won't be able to resist the food comments on the way out. Guessing that's where his "dark place" mention is centered around. Give it a rest.
I worked 45 years and getting ready to retire in couple years he’s a kid in college and retiring WHAT .

Advertisement
Back