Navaughn Donaldson gone

There was no reason to use a redshirt on him during the COVID season. Why would you essentially burn it?

It should be:

2017 - Year 1
2018 - Year 2
2019 - Year 3
2020 - COVID
2021 - Year 3
2022 - Year 4

With a redshirt remaining.
Thats what I said, he technically didn't use his redshirt so it remains.

Why are you redoing year three after the covid season?

Advertisement
Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way
You're going to be surprised when you realize that this is a message board, and that nothing on here makes a difference, and none of it has ever mattered

Well I gotta be that guy, but he was a tremendous disappointment at Miami. I remember looking at this kid and thinking him and Leatherwood we're 1 and 1A in that class. To see what Leatherwood became while seeing what this kid didn't become is an indictment on him, and our prior coaching staff in terms of development and strength and conditioning. He had all the tools; however, he never was challenged to be anything more than average. Very disappointed in him but I still wish him good luck in life.

Heard he's going to give hockey a shot.
goal_15__83127.1590890157.jpg

The Goal isn't actually a player but an object that's part of the game to catch pucks....... Orrrrrrrrrr ...... That's what you meant?? LOL!!!

Advertisement
Hate to see it end that way for him if it happens to be retirement. Remember watching him in the first BC game thinking he was gonna be the truth

So if Donaldson was supposed to have one year of eligibility left after 2020, he’d have two with the COVID rules.

2021 and 2022.

It wouldn’t make sense for him to put this statement out now if he didn’t have eligibility left. He would’ve just done it after the Bowl game was canceled.

Sounds like either a retirement or going pro.

Because the COVID season gave everyone an extra year of eligibility, did it not?
Not like that.

Think of it as the covid season never happened. So it really looks like this:

Year 1: Freshman
Year 2: Sophomore
Year 3: Junior
Year 4: Covid season (he could've played and it wouldn't count towards his eligibility)
Year 5: Senior.

Advertisement
Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way

5iW.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m worried. Between nesta and navaughn how are we ever going to match this season’s 7 wins?

You're going to be surprised when you realize that this is a message board, and that nothing on here makes a difference, and none of it has ever mattered
Not surprised in the least. If there is one person on here that feels that way it's me.

Advertisement
Back