Navaughn Donaldson gone

Advertisement
Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way
Wink Ok GIF

Advertisement
I believe he did.

4 regular years + one redshirt year + one redshirt injury year + COVID.

He had at least one year left, possibly two.
Nah don't think so.

The covid coincided with the redshirt year, so he didn't gain an extra year there really. Also he didn't gain an extra year for injury, that was just his normal RS/covid year.

Freshman - Sophomore - Junior (injured after 4 games) - Announced RS year but then covid hit anyway (so covid year, meaning he could've played as a junior again) - Senior.

Technically, he never used his RS year.

Advertisement
Nah don't think so.

The covid coincided with the redshirt year, so he didn't gain an extra year there really. Also he didn't gain an extra year for injury, that was just his normal RS/covid year.

Freshman - Sophomore - Junior (injured after 4 games) - Announced RS year but then covid hit anyway (so covid year, meaning he could've played as a junior again) - Senior.

Technically, he never used his RS year.

There was no reason to use a redshirt on him during the COVID season. Why would you essentially burn it?

It should be:

2017 - Year 1
2018 - Year 2
2019 - Year 3
2020 - COVID
2021 - Year 3
2022 - Year 4

With a redshirt remaining.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I tried to tell yall he wasn't it.
Idk about this.

He looked great as a freshman. The extra weight set him back.

He appeared to be getting in shape this past szn. If he did have eligibility left & decided to leave, it is a fairly significant loss IMO. Like a 6.5/10 significance.

Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way
seth rogen comedy GIF

Advertisement
Idk about this.

He looked great as a freshman. The extra weight set him back.

He appeared to be getting in shape this past szn. If he did have eligibility left & decided to leave, it is a fairly significant loss IMO. Like a 6.5/10 significance.
He had ability , just not the will. I hope he turns it around, maybe Mirabal could've squeezed more juice out of him. But seniors who lack effort are more of a drag then a help.

He had ability , just not the will. I hope he turns it around, maybe Mirabal could've squeezed more juice out of him. But seniors who lack effort are more of a drag then a help.
I don’t disagree with anything you said.

But we need swingin’ ****s at OL. It’s thin at that group.

And that is exactly my point. He has 2 proven OL coaches on the way. Maybe they, along with a new S&C coach, coulda got more from him. If not, leave after spring ball.

Again, I think it’s a significant loss.

Advertisement
Back