Mullen officially out

Advertisement
Idk what happened to Mullen this season.. his first 3 years at Florida he was 29-9, he gets a lot of **** for recruiting but his Lowest class was 12th overall. His offenses averaged 35,34 and 40 points a game his first 3 years. I personally think he's a good coach who had a bad year and hope he doesn't end up at Virginia Tech or some ****

A lot of people wanted Mullen not too long ago. Nows your chance!
I'd still be perfectly fine with a Dan Mullen hire. I think he would consistently win 9-10 games a year here. He turned Mississippi State into a competent Program when they were the doormat of the SEC for years. After that he had back to back 10+ win seasons at UF and in his 3rd season won the division.

I'd still be perfectly fine with a Dan Mullen hire. I think he would consistently win 9-10 games a year here. He turned Mississippi State into a competent Program when they were the doormat of the SEC for years. After that he had back to back 10+ win seasons at UF and in his 3rd season won the division.
You really aren't good at this

Advertisement
A lot of people wanted Mullen not too long ago. Nows your chance!
I was one of them. I also thought Golden would be a good coach if he dropped Dorito and supported Manny at the beginning because I thought he’d be cut throat in recruiting. I guess my point is, nobody here should listen to a word I say.

Advertisement
I'd still be perfectly fine with a Dan Mullen hire.

03F46576-97E5-4B7B-B0B5-38B35EBB83C2.webp

Advertisement
You have to be a troll to some degree.

Advertisement
You have to be a troll to some degree.
A year ago Dan Mullen was considered a Top 20 HC after winning 29 Games in 3 years and didn't even have a full season in year 3. Mississippi State was a 3-9 program pretty much every season before Mullen arrived and he turned that program into a quality SEC program by going 69-46 with 5 8+ Win seasons in 9 years. Before that he was the OC for one of the top offenses in college football history. Mullen has 15+ years of evidence that show he's a quality coach, now after one bad season were supposed to act like none of that exists?

Advertisement
Back