Mike Harley putting in work

Advertisement
Richt loved Harley from the moment he saw him. His high school coaches were always raving about the size of his crank. That's what great coaches like Saban And Urban look for also in big time recruits.

Advertisement
Do posters that savagely destroyed him when he was a WVU commit get to cheer for him now? Asking for a friend.

They get to cheer with a cleaner conscience knowing they're the real UM fans, not fans of WVU commits.

Why anyone would down vote this response is beyond me

I've got a small group of eternally wounded faqqits who would downvote me even if I found a blind braindead chick with no olfactory sense who would peg them nightly.

Advertisement
Do posters that savagely destroyed him when he was a WVU commit get to cheer for him now? Asking for a friend.

They get to cheer with a cleaner conscience knowing they're the real UM fans, not fans of WVU commits.

Or possibly people want the best talent at Miami even if that talent thinks it wants to be somewhere else.

And he's at Miami now right? So cheer your *** off for him. I don't cheer for or suck off WVU commits especially when they trash talk UM.

Advertisement

Or possibly people want the best talent at Miami even if that talent thinks it wants to be somewhere else.

And he's at Miami now right? So cheer your *** off for him. I don't cheer for or suck off WVU commits especially when they trash talk UM.

Especially when they put up pictures gator chomping and saying how they grew up wanting to be a gator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back