Mike Harley putting in work

Long time reader, first time poster!! saw him last week, looks bigger in the picture than real life.

Advertisement
Long time reader, first time poster!! saw him last week, looks bigger in the picture than real life.

Long time reader who joined this month, huh? Apparently, [MENTION=17342]GR8[/MENTION] has read [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]'s treatise on how to spot trolls, especially chapter 2, page 3, concerning the use of "canes," "UM" or any other allusion to University of Miami and decided to go away from that gimmick.

Long time reader who joined this month, huh? Apparently, [MENTION=17342]GR8[/MENTION] has read [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]'s treatise on how to spot trolls, especially chapter 2, page 3, concerning the use of "canes," "UM" or any other allusion to University of Miami and decided to go away from that gimmick.

Caught in the act by my number 1 detective, AnalFlingz.

GR8 was about to opt for SuperUltraMegaCane prior to reading my post on Canecentric names for trolls.

your momma a troll fatty!! I did see him along with Nkosi, Bandy and others... looks bigger in the picture than real life, what's the problem **** face?

GR8 was about to opt for SuperUltraMegaCane prior to reading my post on Canecentric names for trolls.

Sorry nerd, didn't bother since your name was first! Fat ibis wingz was 2nd.

Advertisement

Sorry nerd, didn't bother since your name was first! Fat ibis wingz was 2nd.

Only place my name is first is on your mom's "client" list for this evening. I don't want to be messing with her after she's had 35 deposits launched in her eyes and flappy box.

your momma a troll fatty!! I did see him along with Nkosi, Bandy and others... looks bigger in the picture than real life, what's the problem **** face?

I'll pound you out like I did your mother.

That requires movement, doubt u have the stamina.

Your mother doesn't doubt it after I pummeled her *** satchel into something that resembled a catcher's mitt worn by Yogi Berra.

Advertisement

Your mother doesn't doubt it after I pummeled her *** satchel into something that resembled a catcher's mitt worn by Yogi Berra.

L
O
L

Sure fat ibis, she doubts indeed. Fat wings and Dabo work in tandem. Funny I go to reply to Dabo but my reply needs to be moderated, yet he and fat dude talk a lot of s h I t. Inside job???? Conspiracy????

Sure fat ibis, she doubts indeed. Fat wings and Dabo work in tandem. Funny I go to reply to Dabo but my reply needs to be moderated, yet he and fat dude talk a lot of s h I t. Inside job???? Conspiracy????

Get em'. You're doing a fine job thus far.

Wow, down voted for speaking the truth. Dude is still small but he's working on getting bigger. Nkosi is also small im not hating on our players just speaking facts. They just finished high school what do you all expect? Unlike Dabo and fat wingz i be out there...

Advertisement

L
O
L

Who still uses lol? Exposed Dabo...

Restaurant quality retort

Restaurant quality retort

How many stars?

Advertisement
Do posters that savagely destroyed him when he was a WVU commit get to cheer for him now? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Back