Mike Harley putting in work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley, Thomas, Dallas, Mullins, Homer, Irving, Cager

Very intrigued to see what they do during fall concentration camp.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Travis Benjamin played here at maybe 165-170 at his max. Stop worrying about Harley's weight. In the college game size is overrated.

Guys on the 150's don't have arms that size. He looks at least 165lbs. Go back and look at his HS pics. He's put on good weight. The kid obviously wants to play this year and is putting in the work. He's gonna get some burn at 170lbs this season. That's a great weight for him. Gotta love those frosh 15 ;)

If he's gained 15 muscle since arriving, then crown the pee bag guys for the drug tests.

/WeBYKE?!

Whether or not he plays this year, he's going to help the team tremendously. Last year, I watched players who couldn't create significant separation playing against our defense's 1s and 2s. It helps to get a good look in practice. At the bare minimum, Harley gives our defense a look only 2-3 guys on our entire team can.

Yeah I agree. He's a great route runner.

Advertisement
If Harley doesn't play this season I'd be very surprised. We need speed.

Advertisement
If he's gained 15 muscle since arriving, then crown the pee bag guys for the drug tests.

/WeBYKE?!

Hasn't he been on campus for a few weeks at this point? How the eff could he have gained 15 pounds in a few weeks?

maybe he wears his backpack during weigh-ins now

I am going to the greatest repository of UM gear in the known universe, Caneswear on South University Drive in Davie, and loading my backpack with 15 pounds of UM gear this weekend.

/WeBYKE?!

Hasn't he been on campus for a few weeks at this point? How the eff could he have gained 15 pounds in a few weeks?

maybe he wears his backpack during weigh-ins now

I am going to the greatest repository of UM gear in the known universe, Caneswear on South University Drive in Davie, and loading my backpack with 15 pounds of UM gear this weekend.

ALL HAIL CANESWEAR

so who won the race between he and Thomas.. I have not heard any reports on Thomas since it was announced they would be racing.

Advertisement
Back