Mike Harley got the juice

Some of yall should take the blue pill. This matrix ish ain't for the faint of heart

Advertisement
image.webp
View attachment 40984

Sadly Kodak is a gator fan

Advertisement
View attachment 40984

Yeah now I'll never **** with his music

If he's a modern day rapper I'm pretty sure he's *** and mumbles his way to hit records.

I had to Google this dude as I had no idea what the heck he was.
Those were two wasted minutes of my life.
LOL at soFLa music scene if an illiterate dude like him made it big.

This isn't just the SoFla scene. He's one of the most popular rappers in the world.

View attachment 40984

Yeah now I'll never **** with his music

If he's a modern day rapper I'm pretty sure he's *** and mumbles his way to hit records.

I had to Google this dude as I had no idea what the heck he was.
Those were two wasted minutes of my life.
LOL at soFLa music scene if an illiterate dude like him made it big.

This isn't just the SoFla scene. He's one of the most popular rappers in the world.

Yikes!
lol.

Advertisement
Lol at offering late being the excuse too. If I got a late offer and that's my school I'm going. We were late on bandy....one kid is alpha and ones beta that's just the way it is. Kid shouldn't be shook to switch or change his mind cuz his sis is going there. Don't let others change ur dreams

Lol at offering late being the excuse too. If I got a late offer and that's my school I'm going. We were late on bandy....one kid is alpha and ones beta that's just the way it is. Kid shouldn't be shook to switch or change his mind cuz his sis is going there. Don't let others change ur dreams
Didn't UT offer Byrd like a week before signing day last year? Yeah that excuse is pretty much bull****.

Advertisement
Back