Mike Harley got the juice

Advertisement
****. Allen IS trash. Imagine if STA had a real QB, do you think Harley would have a bigger impact and nailed down a 4th star?

Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Uh, because he hasn't publicly committed.

That said, I think he's committed LOL

****. Allen IS trash. Imagine if STA had a real QB, do you think Harley would have a bigger impact and nailed down a 4th star?

Harley would be the best or 2nd best WR in HS football with a decent QB. Allen really fcked him.

Advertisement

Harley would be the best or 2nd best WR in HS football with a decent QB. Allen really fcked him.

Baffles me how he would visit a school jakes going . Visit hawia free vacation . Not some redneck area with. Fat hoes

Juice? Get him some milk. Kids got some growing to do with measurables like 5-9, 155lbs. Thats 25lbs lighter than Sam Bruce!!!

I haven't seen it too many people here questioning his ability. He's got the stuff, I just hate his flirtation with Florida. Hopefully it's all for show.

Advertisement
Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Don't just stop there, what other nuggets of info your little "bird" have for us?
Waiting too
[MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION], who were the other 2 your little bird was right on?

Advertisement
This kid should have immediately been offered when bandy and dj said he's the toughest guy to cover. End of story.

Allison should be excited throwing to Richards, Cager, Mullins, Berrios, Herndon, and this cat..

Advertisement
Did I say ultimatums at noon? Y'all know I was just playin' right. We need this guy. Dear God!

Did I say ultimatums at noon? Y'all know I was just playin' right. We need this guy. Dear God!

original.gif

We need a player with his explosiveness on the roster. Would be a bad miss if the staff doesn't lock him in.

Advertisement
Back