Mike Harley got the juice

This kid should have immediately been offered when bandy and dj said he's the toughest guy to cover. End of story.

The offer doesn't matter especially if you're not fully sure you'll accept it with or possibly wouldn't keep it had they closed on Jeudy and Holloman which they had good reason to think that they'd get both guys

Advertisement
This kid should have immediately been offered when bandy and dj said he's the toughest guy to cover. End of story.

The offer doesn't matter especially if you're not fully sure you'll accept it with or possibly wouldn't keep it had they closed on Jeudy and Holloman which they had good reason to think that they'd get both guys

Apparently their reasons weren't very good at all.

Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Don't just stop there, what other nuggets of info your little "bird" have for us?
Waiting too
[MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION], who were the other 2 your little bird was right on?
The little bird is Whooping Cane via PM.

Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Don't just stop there, what other nuggets of info your little "bird" have for us?
Waiting too
[MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION], who were the other 2 your little bird was right on?
The little bird is Whooping Cane via PM.

Thanks... I'm on his PM list already

When two elite athletes say you're the toughest person to cover, you will find a spot somewhere. Holloman is a diva bytch and Satan had his claws in to deep to flip jerbear.

Advertisement

When two elite athletes say you're the toughest person to cover, you will find a spot somewhere. Holloman is a diva bytch and Satan had his claws in to deep to flip jerbear.

Lol I'm not saying that I wouldn't have offered I'm just making a guess idk why that got me dv

Lol I'm not saying that I wouldn't have offered I'm just making a guess idk why that got me dv

Because the wr coach is sloow

Chefcane, that's my source....Gator Bowl (was it Gator Bowl or some other one?), done deal.

Anyhow, as of today, that's all I'll say. I feel like I should have just kept it quiet, he wants his moment and he'll have it. I just get tired of people talking crap about things that they don't know about while throwing everyone they can under the bus, the coaches for instance in this case.

That's what I have heard, take it as you will. It doesn't matter one bit to me and Happy Holiday's. Should've just let Pete ride this one out solo.

Advertisement
Chefcane, that's my source....Gator Bowl (was it Gator Bowl or some other one?), done deal.

Anyhow, as of today, that's all I'll say. I feel like I should have just kept it quiet, he wants his moment and he'll have it. I just get tired of people talking crap about things that they don't know about while throwing everyone they can under the bus, the coaches for instance in this case.

That's what I have heard, take it as you will. It doesn't matter one bit to me and Happy Holiday's. Should've just let Pete ride this one out solo.

"Chefcane" that's a blast from the past.

"Chefcane" that's a blast from the past.
Lol @ chefcane being a credible source

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Allison should be excited throwing to Richards, Cager, Mullins, Berrios, Herndon, and this cat..

Somewhere down the road , yes but I imagine Kaaya is even more hyped considering if we have WR play at a high level next season ( along with OL) we can be in the playoffs but it all comes down to Kaaya returning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back