Miami Flo's Predictions

I don’t really like listening to podcasts but I gotta say I like Flo and his approach. He’s obviously pro Miami but he’s objective when he should be (from what I’ve heard)

His comments about Thomas and Hanks were spot on imo come December I think we have those two and Pickett. Push comes to shove Miami will do whatever it takes to land those guys

Advertisement
I been thinking Pickett and Hanks in the same boat and would commit in season. But maybe that could change if they see what they want to see from the schools they narrowed down to. Seems like UGA is the comp for all 3 of our FL CBs. It be great to blank them here and finally turn the tide in those battles. I like UGA but im tired of them winning these critical battles v Us
Yeah man. This has to be the year we change all the **** about our CB recruiting. I’ve got full faith Mario feels the same and will do whatever it takes

If we flop there we may as well just recruit Texas and get the CBs the big programs don’t want from now on

Just reading this.

Guess why the German Football Association called DFB decided to make a controversial switch going to Nike?

Not only did Nike offer a ****load of money on an exclusive, which is uncommon for them, but Adidas tried to lowball negoiations based on "tradition".

DFB is in some financial trouble, not massive, but Adidas never paid out the last deal, as the team fell short in consecutive tournaments.

I provided details of the ManU contract as well. Basically the hidden language was if ManU didn’t hit/match certain tournament criteria, they can reduce the terms by $50m (or something along those lines

Canes Talk Live 6/23

Gavin Nix

• Miami in a really good spot. Feels good about Nix in the class

Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine

• Is NOT the DB he had committing this week
  • VERY surprised how strong Miami's position is here
  • Blue chip
  • Watch this carefully, Miami moving behind the scenes

Conference Movement

• About to be an explosion/free for all, Miami moving behind the scenes
  • ACC is in trouble, Miami is not in trouble
  • Movement happens before the season kicks off

Randy Phillips (CC QB)

• Says he's a grand slam, will be covering him more on a show this week

Iose Epenesa

Flo very excited about the visit.
We're in this one, we have work to do to close though

Hylton Drake Stubbs

• MUST GET recruit
  • Was getting mixed signals pre-visit
  • Flo getting very positive feedback on the visit
  • VERY likely that Miami made a real move, not just the typical positive feedback

Upcoming Commits

• For sure, one more commit in the next 7-10 days, possibly up to 3 commits this week
  • One DB will commit in the next 7-10 days
  • one DL will commit in the next 7-10 days
  • There may be a third commit this week

Ben Hanks Jr

• Flo doesn't care what happens in the summer, watch what happpens in December

High Priority DB

• There will be a high priority DB coming off the board SOON for Miami

26 QBs

Offer made yesterday

• Down to two QBs
  • One guy looks the part, unclear how high the ceiling is. Already polished.
  • The other guy, endless ceiling and already really good.
  • We will 26 QB news this week
  • He feels very good about our 26 QB
  • Would've been happy w/either option, but REALLY happy w/the guy they picked.

25 Starting QB

Not currently on the team

Recruiting show at 5PM Monday

Flo seems to be reading 247 and listening to CIS pods. Haha.

Do we learn anything new here?

Flo is well connected.. probably more connected than some of the 247 guys. People on here been tracking his predictions for years lol. So the stats are here. I literally come to this thread instead of watching his shows. He’s been doing NIL for a while with the players before Canes connection started and is still working independent of them while everyone else is using Canes Connection.

Advertisement

Not seen these predicted elsewhere, Flo was first

6/25Two current commits likely will be processed out if Miami has a good season and can recruit over them
6/25High likelihood that two 5* will commit prior to the season (i.e. in the next couple of months)
6/25Mario is targeting 4-6 recruits to flip. He will flip at least 3 of the 6.
6/25If UF wins 4-5 games, Lagway will portal out

Last edited:
Not seen these predicted elsewhere, Flo was first

6/25Two current commits likely will be processed out if Miami has a good season and can recruit over them
6/25High likelihood that two 5* will commit prior to the season (i.e. in the next couple of months)
6/25Mario is targeting 4-6 recruits to flip. He will flip at least 3 of the 6.
6/25If UF wins 4-5 games, Lagway will portal out
These seem super general to me. Mario is always try to flip guys. Of course, one would think a 5* would bail and enter the portal after he plays one year for a crappy team with the HC getting canned.

These seem super general to me. Mario is always try to flip guys. Of course, one would think a 5* would bail and enter the portal after he plays one year for a crappy team with the HC getting canned.
Yea, the Lagway prediciton is vague, but he gave a concrete floor for the number of flips. I've not seen anyone predict the minimum number of flips.

Similarly, I've not seen anyone else say two 5* will commit prior to the season. Those are definitive numbers with a timeline associated with it.

Advertisement
Lindend another prediction he made was he doesn't think this will be a very highly rated class because he expects Miami to only sign 18-21 high school recruits and another 7 or portals.

Advertisement
Flo is well connected.. probably more connected than some of the 247 guys. People on here been tracking his predictions for years lol. So the stats are here. I literally come to this thread instead of watching his shows. He’s been doing NIL for a while with the players before Canes connection started and is still working independent of them while everyone else is using Canes Connection.

I forget a few names but he has Moten and Jaden Harris under his NIL. I think Chase Smith as well.

Advertisement
This is true.

It’ll be a class with a high average grade, but small in numbers.

Are we sure we will be that low on HS recruits? We are at 13 with maybe 2-3 more coming shortly. That will be 16/17, leaving only 4-5 more spots until December until the big whales commit?

Last edited:
I believe it was posted in another thread to watch for some kids getting processed later in the season as well to make room if needed. Can't recall which thread but I swear I saw someone say something like that.

What mean only 4 more spots?
According to Flo one of the insiders the HS class will not be full as they will save 7-8 spots for the transfer portal. If true we are at 13 now with 2-3 more coming shortly. That will leave 4-5 spots max for HS recruits. The only way I can see it if we over recruit on the 13 guys already in..

Advertisement
Back