MIAMI at NC STATE ( -3) 12 NOON JAN 14 ACCNX BALLY SPORTS PLUS

Advertisement
1673719685479.png

Admittedly I don’t have the game on as not televised here but posters on this forum love to throw around male alpha and beta commentary. When I see posts blaming refs and “tobacco road madia,” more than anything to this screams beta, excuses and whining.

Just shutup, play and win
It’s not that serious lol

Joiner & T Smith are gonna take a bunch of shots, if we can force them to take bad shots & keep rebounding, we can turn this game around...

Also I’m sure Burns comes back in & they’ll probably start going right at Omier, just get a hand up & ola his big *** & hope he misses

Advertisement
I will be a big fan of this Burns dude’s game once we get to stop playing him

Advertisement
Admittedly I don’t have the game on as not televised here but posters on this forum love to throw around male alpha and beta commentary. When I see posts blaming refs and “tobacco road madia,” more than anything to this screams beta, excuses and whining.

Just shutup, play and win
Yeah , that Tobacco Road madia is bias AF!

Advertisement
Too many inconsistent guys. Outside of wong, miller and omier you just never know what you will get from the rest...

Advertisement
Omier gets tagged with some of the weakest foul calls ever. Hack, gets all ball, refs anticipates call, guy gets And1 opportunity. Might as well hammer a guy if you are going to get that call.

This’ll be a good second half. The difference is that we aren’t shooting any 3’s and Nc State has 5 already.

Burns is a problem.

Advertisement
Back