Miami at Florida State (1-27-21) at 6 pm on the ACCN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I find myself laughing a lot watching these guys. Do you think they are embarrassed at how pathetic they are? Can't hit open jump shots. Cant make free throws. Cant even hit the rim on half their threes. Cant defend. They usually cant even dribble or make good passes. You have Nysier brooks throwing one of the weakest laziest passes that gets easily stolen at the top of the key for a fast break score...

I find myself laughing a lot watching these guys. Do you think they are embarrassed at how pathetic they are? Can't hit open jump shots. Cant make free throws. Cant even hit the rim on half their threes. Cant defend. They usually cant even dribble or make good passes. You have Nysier brooks throwing one of the weakest laziest passes that gets easily stolen at the top of the key for a fast break score...
Add catching a chest pass to the list

Advertisement
Can't stomach anymore of this. Turning it off.

At any other program, L's seat would be on fire at this point.

Advertisement
Jim can’t be the coach next year. He can’t. This is a mess. This program is in really bad shape. Do we realize we literally don’t have a single big set to be on the roster next year? And it’s not like we have a bunch of shooters either. Total mess.

Advertisement
Back