Miami at Boston College (1-12-21) at 7 pm on Fox Sports

Advertisement
If we come back this tragedy in the making, I'll upvote EVERY post Da Lucky One makes!!
Love his enthusiasm. Wish I had it, but if we're going to be honest these types of showings and this season has been nothing for any Canes fan to be encouraged about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Overall, here's my take on tonight's game. No matter the personnel a team can always control their energy and effort. Tonight's outcome is completely unacceptable. I don't know if there's a player on BC's roster that was recruited by us, but watching them play a few times this season I can tell you not one of their players is talented enough to start for Miami. How you allow yourself to get blown out by them is baffling to me. As a Canes fan, I hope this staff and this team uses this as a learning experience. Timberlake needs to be reigned in some. Shows a lot of flashes in transition but looks very lost otherwise. Cross was soft today. Not sure if he had any jitters for playing back at home but he looked out of it from the onset. Wong and Beverly look like they're regressing. Worst of all is I hate the body language I'm seeing from the players on the floor and on the bench. Players with their heads down, slouching in their chairs is unacceptable behavior. Team has to come together, including the whack *** coaching staff Coach L has in place or this could be one of the worst Miami teams we've seen in a long time.

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back