McShay on UM players..

Point blank some of you ''so called Miami fans'' are mad and trashing these kids who are canes by the way because they left UM early to go earn a job you know the whole purpose of college. You have a problem with it because the team you root for and go pay money to see won't be as good because these kids left to make money. If these kids are so soft and overrated then why are you crying that they left early? Also the league min is now 360,000 how many of you are making that? Some of these guys leave early because they have families to feed and come from nothing trust me i know. They went to college and now are trying to earn a job just like many of you did. But most of you have an agenda why because they are living a dream in which you will never achieve? Or is it that they will triple or make 5 times the amount of money then you a year? Point is support these players because they are part of the cane family and worked there *** of too get where they are now. Some of you guys don't know how hard it is to be a full time student and full time football player on scholarship.

Advertisement
Point blank some of you ''so called Miami fans'' are mad and trashing these kids who are canes by the way because they left UM early to go earn a job you know the whole purpose of college. You have a problem with it because the team you root for and go pay money to see won't be as good because these kids left to make money. If these kids are so soft and overrated then why are you crying that they left early? Also the league min is now 360,000 how many of you are making that? Some of these guys leave early because they have families to feed and come from nothing trust me i know. They went to college and now are trying to earn a job just like many of you did. But most of you have an agenda why because they are living a dream in which you will never achieve? Or is it that they will triple or make 5 times the amount of money then you a year? Point is support these players because they are part of the cane family and worked there *** of too get where they are now. Some of you guys don't know how hard it is to be a full time student and full time football player on scholarship.

+1
These guys gave their all it just didnt workout as we all expected... That being said, support them... I believe all them will be successful regardless... Wow the hate the receive from their own fanbase is amazing...

miller also rushed for 1200 behind an average Oline... Like I said, dude wouldve had over 2000 yards if he rushed behind that Bama Oline...

As exaggerated as it seems, he would have definitely done that... He's a patient runner, but our line wasnt the best... Comebine him picking up short gains with his long runs along with a longer offensive possession, his numbers would have been amazing...

lol. Learn how to read, bro. Who is calling Miller overrated? I didnt. Who is crying that Miller is gone? I'm sure not. All i'm saying is that the kid is soft. Runs like a 175lb scatback instead of a fullsized 210lb workhorse back. Gets hurt, and fades away. Fragile, soft, weak, whatever, the point is that the kid has NFL talent but very little toughness. If he's ever going to be a star, he's going to somehow have to get some toughness injected into him.

And instead of criticizing him for leaving, i actually called him SMART to leave early precisely because of his softness. Another wasted year in college where he hurts his shoulder, or his wrist, or his pinky finger and fades away wouldnt do much to his draft status. Kid needs to get paid NOW. lol.

lol. Learn how to read, bro. Who is calling Miller overrated? I didnt. Who is crying that Miller is gone? I'm sure not. All i'm saying is that the kid is soft. Runs like a 175lb scatback instead of a fullsized 210lb workhorse back. Gets hurt, and fades away. Fragile, soft, weak, whatever, the point is that the kid has NFL talent but very little toughness. If he's ever going to be a star, he's going to somehow have to get some toughness injected into him.

And instead of criticizing him for leaving, i actually called him SMART to leave early precisely because of his softness. Another wasted year in college where he hurts his shoulder, or his wrist, or his pinky finger and fades away wouldnt do much to his draft status. Kid needs to get paid NOW. lol.

At what point did Miller fade away?

Advertisement

After VT. Except for one game against Puke where he dominated, and one carry against BC, he was pretty much invisible.

Soft as Charmin but he rushed for over 1000 yards with a shoulder that required surgery at the end of the season. that's alot more than I can say for you who proudly put his seat numbers in a thread on grassy only not to show up when you were to answer for some of the BS you talk behind that computer. Computer coward..... pretty sure you're familier with that term.

YES! Miaminites is black just like me (half-black)!!!! Only difference is I love Golden

After VT. Except for one game against Puke where he dominated, and one carry against BC, he was pretty much invisible.

Someone mentioned earlier that he avg 20 carries for 95 yards over his last 6 games. Thats hardly fading. Sounds like you have a hard on for the guy for one reason or another.

Soft as Charmin but he rushed for over 1000 yards with a shoulder that required surgery at the end of the season. that's alot more than I can say for you who proudly put his seat numbers in a thread on grassy only not to show up when you were to answer for some of the BS you talk behind that computer. Computer coward..... pretty sure you're familier with that term.

YES! Miaminites is black just like me (half-black)!!!! Only difference is I love Golden

I don't think this nites dude hates Golden .......just not happy with his performance this past year.

Advertisement
Streeter can not run routes and that is the number one thing they look at. Last year all he did was out run everyone, that won't happen in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back