McShay on UM players..

Advertisement
Miller is an absolute injury concern. He needed one more year of college to prove his durability, and one more year in Golden's workout program could have alleviated many concerns. NFL hit could kill the dude's arm.

Streeter will be good a few years from now. He could have gone in the top 2 rounds had he stayed.

Washington makes me shake my head. First round guard if he stayed.

Spence will get drafter where he should. Vernon is another what the ****, but he had to go anyways. I really don't want him here with all the ******* up he did with Shapiro.

And I have no idea why Forston is ahead of Regis. Regis is serious, I think he can be a major steal, but make no mistake that Forston will be a total bust.

Advertisement
I remember Forston giving up in Goldens Utough last year... I always thought he was overrated. Chandler was the better DT on that northwestern team...

ya'll mofos are crazy as a **** house rat for doggin on Miller calling him soft. smfh

kid will be a high draft pick (2nd round at worst) and will have a good career.

lol. You must not have seen him completely disappear in the second half of last season. Kid spent more time in the ***king training room nursing injuries than playing for us in his three years here. He didnt come CLOSE to running as tough as a 210lb running back should run. Kid's soft.

And of course he has talent. No shi*. But will he stay HEALTHYenough to have a good career? Will he be TOUGH enough to have a good career? lol. Who knows.

Arm chair QBs calling a kid soft even though he averaged 20 carries per game over the last 6 games. This all despite playing with a shoulder that needed surgery after the season.

He also average 94/ypg over the last 6 games so I'd hardly say he disappeared.

hawaiicane is a uf fan who thinks white rb's don't get their fair shake.

ya'll mofos are crazy as a **** house rat for doggin on Miller calling him soft. smfh

lol. You must not have seen him completely disappear in the second half of last season. Kid spent more time in the ***king training room nursing injuries than playing for us in his three years here. He didnt come CLOSE to running as tough as a 210lb running back should run. Kid's soft.

And of course he has talent. No shi*. But will he stay HEALTHYenough to have a good career? Will he be TOUGH enough to have a good career? lol. Who knows.

Arm chair QBs calling a kid soft even though he averaged 20 carries per game over the last 6 games. This all despite playing with a shoulder that needed surgery after the season.

lol. U mad? Miller's soft as charmin, just like many of the other rabble we recruited under the previous regime. NFL talent, puss*cat heart. Maybe he'll buy himself some cojones in the pros. Maybe someone will take the time to instill some backbone in him. Who knows. What i DO know is he spent more time on the DL then he did winning games for us.

Advertisement
Soft as Charmin but he rushed for over 1000 yards with a shoulder that required surgery at the end of the season. that's alot more than I can say for you who proudly put his seat numbers in a thread on grassy only not to show up when you were to answer for some of the BS you talk behind that computer. Computer coward..... pretty sure you're familier with that term.

Soft as Charmin but he rushed for over 1000 yards with a shoulder that required surgery at the end of the season. that's alot more than I can say for you who proudly put his seat numbers in a thread on grassy only not to show up when you were to answer for some of the BS you talk behind that computer. Computer coward..... pretty sure you're familier with that term.

So you showed up to fight with him?

Wow I agree with Nites.

Awww, po' widdle baby, Lamari, he had to play hurt?? MY GOD MAN, the horror, how utterly unconscionable, an NFL caliber RB having to play with a hurt shoulder that required surgery after the season???? OMG, get OSHA on the line, stat. Better yet, call the ***king President man, he'll get right on this case.

lol. I hate to inform you of this champ, but if Miss Miller wants to make it big in the league, he's gonna have to play hurt esp. as a RB, and if he wants to be a STAR, he's going to have to play BADASS EVEN WHILE HURT. He cant be turning into Caspar the Ghost like he did half his career here.

Last edited:
Advertisement

lol. What's funny is that i have no idea what Nights is talking about. I dont even have seat numbers - maybe he is smart enough to figure out WHY i wouldnt have seat numbers. Then again, maybe not! lol.

Advertisement

Look some of these guys definitely could have benefitted from another season at UM and left too early. Fact is they're gone. Stop bashing canes just because you're mad they wont be playing for the U next year. ****es me off every year how some players who were slobbed on all season all of a sudden are "soft" and "weak" and going to be a bust when they leave for the NFL. Fake *** fans IMO. Lamar Miller is one of the best rbs to ever play at UM period. If healthy he will have a nice NFL career. Stop bashing guys because they are poor and need money to support their families. SMH I bet a bunch of these so called fans don't even have season tickets and never go to games. GTFOOH

Advertisement
Back