Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Their defense has only given up 7, huge turnaround from a couple of weeks ago and they are making some plays as well. Offense will lose them this game though. Unless Utah turns it over and gives offense great field position, they won’t score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why some of you are disappointed by tonight's performance unless this is the first time you watched an Oregon game. Mario is not a super strategist when it comes to gameplans and playcalling but he is a savage recruiter and his players love him. He will have a great O-line with Mirabel but he needs to hire good coordinators for us to win at the level we want.

I see a few “wents” not “won”..again what did they win before Mario got there

Mario has also Won a pac 12 title..he’s won a NY6 bowl.

Didn’t mean to be a smart *** on this one..but in 5 szns (really 4) he accomplished the same things Oregon hung it’s hats on since 2005
They won the pac 12 and won a playoff game. Mario hasn’t done as much with the best roster

Keep white knighting. Let me guess you will count Mario with two titles even tho his team didn’t qualify for the title game and just Bruce’s the other teams got COVID they were the substitute right

Mario is a bad coach and he is showing it

Might be a good crooter but he’s a ******* turrible coach

Advertisement
I agree. It will be interesting to see if Oregon and their fans rethink that extension.

This is another reason why you sign the extension before your next game…let’s call it the Mel Tucker…sign a contract extension and then proceed to get destroyed.
And that’s why Oregon “ reportedly “ offered 7 mill a year in the newest extension, wiggle room pending tonight’s game.

Not sure why some of you are disappointed by tonight's performance unless this is the first time you watched an Oregon game. Mario is not a super strategist when it comes to gameplans and playcalling but he is a savage recruiter and his players love him. He will have a great O-line with Mirabel but he needs to hire good coordinators for us to win at the level we want.
I am seeing the light. My first game seeing oregon

Advertisement
They won the pac 12 and won a playoff game. All thing Mario hasn’t done with the best roster

Keep white knighting. Let me guess you will count Mario with two titles even tho his team didn’t qualify for the title game and just Bruce’s the other teams got COVID they were the substitute right

Mario is a bad coach and he is showing it

Might be a good crooter but he’s a ******* turrible coach
So Mario is a “bad coach”.. still waiting on the answer..as a HC at Tenn..USC..and OAK..all lanes major stops as a HC..what has HE WON!?!

Advertisement
Back