Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss play in the SEC West. All those teams were ranked in top 25 at one point during the season.
Ok well they played Tamu when Tamu had one of the worst QBs I have ever seen. They lost to a pretty pedestrian Auburn team. They did not beat anyone in the top 20 at the time they played I don’t think. That does not make him a bad option at all. It is just kind of surprising he hasn’t considering he has 10 wins.

I’ll say this though...

Mario is about to be a rich rich man, because somebody is about to overpay out of their minds for him & God bless him because the game is get what you can get when you can get it...

And he got it.
I agree. It will be interesting to see if Oregon and their fans rethink that extension.

This is another reason why you sign the extension before your next game…let’s call it the Mel Tucker…sign a contract extension and then proceed to get destroyed.

Michigan steamrolled Ohio State. Not like they are alabama.

Ohio State is a top 10 team and is no pushover. They lost to Michigan in their house, which was also a top 10 team. Oregon beat them in their house

Advertisement
Advertisement
MC is good for a game like this one or two times a year. I'm hoping and praying that we give him the resources to attract the best assistants out there. Between MCs Bama connections, and Zos NFL connections, I can't wait to see the staff they put together.

Our OC/DC hire will be huge this off season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back