Mario vs Utah Round 2

If there one thing I hope Mario learned from Saban, benching players. 5 quarters against Utah and Brown had been trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t know Sewell brothers were playing against each other.

I agree. But I also don’t think he is dumb enough to watch TVD and our offense and deviate too much from it.
Replacing Lashlee won't be easy. I am not convinced Mario would even know what to do with an NFL caliber QB.

Advertisement
What is Ole Miss best win this year? Manny has two bigger wins than Lane. He is a great plan B but he feasted off the garbage SEC teams that are not Bama and Georgia.
Ole Miss play in the SEC West. All those teams were ranked in top 25 at one point during the season.

Never went to the playoffs, never went to the title game , never won pac 12 titles……none of that happened right? Nothing good happened to Oregon before Mario got there right?

Let’s see the smart *** retort to that
I see a few “wents” not “won”..again what did they win before Mario got there

Mario has also Won a pac 12 title..he’s won a NY6 bowl.

Didn’t mean to be a smart *** on this one..but in 5 szns (really 4) he accomplished the same things Oregon hung it’s hats on since 2005

Brown sucks major donkey **** and is sabotaging the last remaining grains of legitimacy of this Oregon offense, and perhaps western civilization.
The difference with these teams isn't QB, Utah's QB is nothing special. Look at the stats. The difference between these teams is physicality and coaching. Oregon out-talents Utah, but Utah is putting on a clinic in how to punch another team in the mouth every down and force them to play a style they aren't built for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never went to the playoffs, never went to the title game , never won pac 12 titles……none of that happened right? Nothing good happened to Oregon before Mario got there right?

Let’s see the smart *** retort to that
Here’s the even better question about the guy name lane..what has he “won” since 2008?

Advertisement
Back