Mario getting started ASAP

Advertisement
Going in home with Bissainthe, Kelly, and Little on the first day. Then hopping on a plane to Texas and I’m assuming to go see Banks and Williams? Then head out West to start poaching Oregon commits, McMillan, Florence, Tucker, etc.? Maybe at some point hit Alabama to visit with Dudley?
Mario is flying more than Santa this December

Going in home with Bissainthe, Kelly, and Little on the first day. Then hopping on a plane to Texas and I’m assuming to go see Banks and Williams? Then head out West to start poaching Oregon commits, McMillan, Florence, Tucker, etc.? Maybe at some point hit Alabama to visit with Dudley?

And lastly, stopping by Saban’s and doing this…

Pissing Circle Of Life GIF by Four Rest Films

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane over Mario, bro............. You think Lane would be out here like this? He would be into about 3 coeds already with 1/2 a Kilo before he even set out to see one recruit.

I liked Lane also. Innovative offensive mind and good coach, but this is why Mario was always my number one and I planted that flag a long time ago. Get me the talent, establish that foundation and infrastructure and build this M'Fer uppppppppppp!

Let's go Mario. Let's go Canes!!!!!
But is he sharing the coeds with recruits?

Banks flipping to UM would be gigantic especially after the NIL announcement for O-lineman at UT today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No more just Clint or just the Donk or just Banda or just TRob. Everyone must be all in on recruiting.

Man, I cannot wait to see this team in 8 months time. It will be as big a transformation as we saw with Michigan State. But sustainable.

This is why (well, one reason why) No Mullen. N f'ing way.

Seeing top players practice during HS playoffs.....That's what Miami coaches in South Florida should have been doing more consistently since the Butch days.

Mario don't play. There's a timeline and the recruits are in his backyard.

This type of recruiting is what we have been missing.

Advertisement
Back