MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone (most everyone) hasn't listened to Ariz's podcast, Maryland coaches made McFarland guilty at the meeting. He put the commitment off. Pete still thinks it will be Miami, but really not too confident. Anything can happen.

No one knows **** is basically what's happening right now.

Advertisement
Screen_Shot_2017_01_26_at_1_54_26_PM.png

*UPVOTE*

In case anyone (most everyone) hasn't listened to Ariz's podcast, Maryland coaches made McFarland guilty at the meeting. He put the commitment off. Pete still thinks it will be Miami, but really not too confident. Anything can happen.

No one knows **** is basically what's happening right now.

Right, and that probably includes Maryland insiders. Of course they have good vibes, because 48 hours ago the vibe was he was a Miami lock. He's not a lock anymore, but I don't think anyone knows where he is leaning.

Advertisement
Not the most timely tweet from our guy...

[TWEET]824685360605175810[/TWEET]
Welp. Could just be building suspense but I'm officially flaccid.

Why the **** would any one think Ford's tweet has anything to do with McFarland? It doesn't make any sense. It obviously is referring to his teammate Jordan Wright, whom is committed to Kentucky and is rumored to possibly be visiting Miami this weekend
Sorry. I thought he was referencing this Tweet that McFarland re-tweeted: https://twitter.com/TheMovementUMD/status/824030130511237123

My bad.

Why the **** would any one think Ford's tweet has anything to do with McFarland? It doesn't make any sense. It obviously is referring to his teammate Jordan Wright, whom is committed to Kentucky and is rumored to possibly be visiting Miami this weekend

Right, so when AntMac sees it on Twitter he will definitely 100% automatically will think of Jordan Wright as opposed to how he is torn between putting on for his city and flying the coop to the U.

Earlier this week, I learn that Maryland does in fact have a football program. Now, all of the sudden, they have "recruiting insiders" and a "football board" as well? What the ****? How have they kept all of this information quiet for so long?

Advertisement
it goes down as a ***** up but could it have been avoided?? the only thing they could or should have done is to have had another comparable prospect teed up and ready and then they could have told one to commit or lose the spot.

Only recruiting (and missing on) one player at a position of need? Yes, that is an avoidable '***** up'.

They recruited 2 guys, and have already signed one.
The guy that hasn't played in two years? K

Facts are facts, friend. Your analysis was wrong.
I never forgot about Burns. I'm not counting on him either. Only back up to McFarland is a guy that doesn't even play football. Brown stacking those Ls no matter how you keep trying to spin it.

Advertisement
Every time I look up this thread has another page. This might reach 60 before dinner time...

Right, so when AntMac sees it on Twitter he will definitely 100% automatically will think of Jordan Wright as opposed to how he is torn between putting on for his city and flying the coop to the U.

LOL and that will surely be the deciding factor for him. 2 recruits that might not even know each other. Does McFarland even follow Ford?

Advertisement

Sorry. I thought he was referencing this Tweet that McFarland re-tweeted: https://twitter.com/TheMovementUMD/status/824030130511237123

My bad.

That Maryland tweet was from two days ago. Before he was supposed to make the Wednesday announcement.

Beat me to the punch. It's slightly over 1,000 miles to Kentucky from Miami. But at the same time, the context of the tweet at this juncture is still no bueno. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back