MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a load of bs, so Miami will play Gray over him since he's a hometown boy? Gtfoh

I guess Herndon, Njoku, Brad, Gall, Elder, Gus etc shouldn't of played over the " Florida boys".

Stupidest recruiting argument I've seen used by a staff.

Desperation from a JV staff. Surprised he and his family actually fell for that.

It's exactly what onion did when he was our coach

Thankfully, we now have an excellent staff and the best players play.

Advertisement
I got a bad feeling about this one.

you the most fake "insider" we got

i think your getting him mixed up with nycane lol

I've never, ever pretended to be an insider.

Reading his dad's quotes make it seem like Maryland is the team he'll pick. I know it's a Ferman article but I don't know how you could come away from that thinking he's a Cane. I hope I'm wrong.

What from the article makes it seem bad for Miami?

Reading his dad's quotes make it seem like Maryland is the team he'll pick. I know it's a Ferman article but I don't know how you could come away from that thinking he's a Cane. I hope I'm wrong.

"Anthony's thought process really is `Do I want to create my own legacy?' Nobody that big a recruit as Anthony has stayed in Maryland in forever."

Dad's final thought?
"We were all in for Miami," he said. "His mom and I still love Miami. But we want this to be about Anthony."

Advertisement
What from the article makes it seem bad for Miami?[/QUOTE]

"Anthony's thought process really is `Do I want to create my own legacy?' Nobody that big a recruit as Anthony has stayed in Maryland in forever."

Dad's final thought?
"We were all in for Miami," he said. "His mom and I still love Miami. But we want this to be about Anthony."[/QUOTE]

First quote is just crap that was fed by Maryland. Stefon Diggs was just as big as McFarland.

The second quote just means they still like Miami but ultimately they aren't deciding doesn't mean much more than that

UM is one of his dream schools, he loves T Brown and Richt (and there's a lot of trust and years in those relationships), and ultimately he sees how crappy Maryland football really is.

If the kid really did make a commitment video already, then I gotta think we're still sittin in the captain's seat.

I hope I'm wrong, but why would he reveal who he is going to pick if he's going to pick that same school again ?

Advertisement

The part where he says we were all in. And the part where his dad orchestrated the visit. And the part where he doesn't say he's going to Miami.

Advertisement
Every year there are kids that really want to go out-of-state, but the hometown pressured ends up being too much. McFarland is one of those kids. Too bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I'm wrong, but why would he reveal who he is going to pick if he's going to pick that same school again ?
He's not. He's going to Maryland. Colossal whiff by the staff.

Wrong. Staff did all they could. Sometime hometown pressure is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No backup plan + missing on your top target to some guy named Durkin, who you've recruited for three years = colossal failure. Try to spin it all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back