Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
They certainly haven't been as successful so far as before.

I’ve seen where a couple of kids have said they have gone elsewhere because the Semenholes NIL offer wasn’t close to the others they received….they broke again or did they have to redo the toilets in the woman’s bathroom because of title IV after they did the urinals in the men’s last year…😜

Advertisement
I lean a return to Ole Miss, Auburn, LSU, Texas for him. Not sure why Clemson is even mentioned.. have they ever taken anyone out of the portal?

I think Shipley declared so makes sense why they would be mentioned. Him and Mafah splitting carries would be scary, just don't think Clemosn goes for it.

Michigan would be his ideal spot, just don't know how things play out wiht them in the next couple weeks with their coaching situation.

Advertisement
FSU will be reloading.
They wont be falling off a cliff.
we need to cllip them next year
DJ is decent but not close to Travis in overall ability. That’s a negative acquisition from what they had. The OL, WR and RB is weaker than a year ago. Thus far, portal is okay - Jalen Brown is soft. OL they have some dude from Bama with 11 game appearances in 3 years.

There strength is Defense, I give them that..

FSU lands Jalen Brown.

CB for Devante, trying to get Demari no doubt.

Already got Marvin Jones Jr.

About to get Earl Little.

Dorky Mike trying to load up on South Florida players.
Loading up on a bunch of dudes that wouldn’t play here MJJ would be our 4th best DE little would compete to get in the field not worried at all

DJ is decent but not close to Travis in overall ability. That’s a negative acquisition from what they had. The OL, WR and RB is weaker than a year ago. Thus far, portal is okay - Jalen Brown is soft. OL they have some dude from Bama with 11 game appearances in 3 years.

There strength is Defense, I give them that..
We’ve lost to worse QBs and less talented skill players around said QB

Advertisement
Loading up on a bunch of dudes that wouldn’t play here MJJ would be our 4th best DE little would compete to get in the field not worried at all
It's not specifically about just those guys, but you don't want a huge chunk of South Florida kids up there. Makes future recruiting battles harder if "old teammates" are up there. Less concerned with that now that Mario is here, but for example when they got Omar Graham I think it 100% helped them land Hykeem Williams.

It's not specifically about just those guys, but you don't want a huge chunk of South Florida kids up there. Makes future recruiting battles harder if "old teammates" are up there. Less concerned with that now that Mario is here, but for example when they got Omar Graham I think it 100% helped them land Hykeem Williams.
It’s inevitable they will always get south Florida guys if we win it won’t matter we will get our pick of the liter under Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back