Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Where is your original list with the names of those gone in Bold? that was a good list.

Updated:

Rosier - can stay if Kaaya goes
Gray - can stay if Edwards goes
Langham - can stay if Harley goes to WVU
Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
Fines - can stay if Jenkins goes
McCray - must go
Mayes - can stay if Dean/Edwards don't sign here
Henley - must go

Why are you so down on Milo?

It's not that I'm down on Milo. The kid never had a chance if we're being honest.

Advertisement
Wish List:

Rosier
Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Where is your original list with the names of those gone in Bold? that was a good list.

Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

It's not that I'm down on Milo. The kid never had a chance if we're being honest.

Why didn't he stand a chance?

I really thought they would have moved him to wideout. I'm really starting to doubt this staph.

Advertisement

Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

For starters, he's from California. You don't go to CA to find OL if you're Miami. See Robert Bergman as an example.

Secondably, the kid is apparently a weakling. Again, not his fault. Bad genes I guess.

Wish List:

Rosier
Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Rok, the rooster can use Yearby and Rosier for depth, McCray for special teams, and Milo we'll have to wait and see.

If Yearby and Edwards want to go run slowly somewhere else they are free to do so in my book.

Maybe we can move Yearby to slot since our WR recruiting has tanked this season. He's actually pretty **** good catching the ball out of the backfield. I get what u are saying though, it always looks like he's running with his shoe strings tied together. Edwards is a 235 pound back with the running ability of a 160 pounder. Never understood why he never squared up his shoulders and just fight for extra yards.

Wish List:

Rosier
Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

Fire up the ovens Adolf

Advertisement
Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

For starters, he's from California. You don't go to CA to find OL if you're Miami. See Robert Bergman as an example.

Secondably, the kid is apparently a weakling. Again, not his fault. Bad genes I guess.

We're doing this again?

Advertisement

We're doing this again?

rok is a proven expert on OL who need to be removed from the team. He's just giving his honest opinion on Milo.

We're doing this again?

rok is a proven expert on OL who need to be removed from the team. He's just giving his honest opinion on Milo.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back