Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Where is your original list with the names of those gone in Bold? that was a good list.

Updated:

Rosier - can stay if Kaaya goes
Gray - can stay if Edwards goes
Langham - can stay if Harley goes to WVU
Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
Fines - can stay if Jenkins goes
McCray - must go
Mayes - can stay if Dean/Edwards don't sign here
Henley - must go

Why are you so down on Milo?

Advertisement
Wish List:

Rosier
Yearby
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Where is your original list with the names of those gone in Bold? that was a good list.

Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

If we lose 3 more OLinemen in addition to Knighton and Loftus, we will have 8 returning scholarship players. That's not enough to even be 2-deep and way too risky for my liking. We have 4 commits right now, but 2 may need to redshirt (Dykstra and Hillery). If we get the Heritage kids, fine....then we have the depth we need. Outside of them joining or bringing in another 1-2 guys, there's no reason to jettison that many at this point.

Advertisement
rok's Hit List is irrefragable. The man is money. Who's next, [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] ?

Nobody uses "irrefragable," here. Nobody. I know what it means. I read it once in an opinion from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. It should not be allowed here.

Advertisement
Wish List:

Rosier
Yearbywrer going to take like 5 to 7 in this class . 3 could start
Edwards
Langham
Mahoney
Milo
Jones
McCray
Henley

Updated:

Loftus
Knighton

Milo - must go
Jones - must go
Mahoney - must go
McCray - must go
Henley - must go

If we lose 3 more OLinemen in addition to Knighton and Loftus, we will have 8 returning scholarship players. That's not enough to even be 2-deep and way too risky for my liking. We have 4 commits right now, but 2 may need to redshirt (Dykstra and Hillery). If we get the Heritage kids, fine....then we have the depth we need. Outside of them joining or bringing in another 1-2 guys, there's no reason to jettison that many at this point.
were taking 5 to 7 this class two will start another one will get a lot of pt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back