LIFW

Advertisement

So, this douchebag just joined Sports Illustrated in the last two weeks.

Have fun, @TrumpyCane

1724031199401.webp

Advertisement
With our latest golf commit, I expect our fans to claim that the Trump Empire is broke.........................

......which is not true.

Advertisement
Yet checks keep getting written and cashed without bouncing. People start bull**** rumors to negatively recruit against us because they can't compete.
We're safe though from the negative recruiting part. I'm not saying the talk won't happen, just it won't hurt much....
Canes Connection provides that buffer ....Athletes know their money is good so in the end all the talk is kinda pointless....
Like you said , No checks have bounced .....

Last edited:
What will the gators blame now when NIL doesn't dry up? From a fan point of view, Ruiz was a great bridge to the collective. The stadium issue was where his reach exceeded his grasp.

From the LIFW perspective, he was on to something, but focused on the wrong aspect. That claims data is immensely valuable, but not necessarily for fraud recovery.

Please explain

Please explain
The need is there for a list of current medications and diagnoses in the event of a medical emergency. It takes time when an elderly person goes to the hospital to find out all the current medications, any chronic diseases, allergies, recent surgeries, things like that. That can cause a delay in care for the development of a treatment plan.

The need is there for a list of current medications and diagnoses in the event of a medical emergency. It takes time when an elderly person goes to the hospital to find out all the current medications, any chronic diseases, allergies, recent surgeries, things like that. That can cause a delay in care for the development of a treatment plan.

I thought that’s what LifeWallet was. I figured they didn’t focus on it due to competition with firmly established services.

Seems like a simple business model with huge room for growth in an aging population. Why is no one jumping on this hard?

Advertisement
I thought that’s what LifeWallet was. I figured they didn’t focus on it due to competition with firmly established services.

Seems like a simple business model with huge room for growth in an aging population. Why is no one jumping on this hard?
LifeWallet was banking on settlement money from presuit negotiation, or lawsuits. It was seeking investors to fund the operations and reap part of those rewards later.

Alas, they don't have enough recovery to be profitable.

In the future, someone will make this work, but likely with a somewhat different model.

Advertisement

LifeWallet was banking on settlement money from presuit negotiation, or lawsuits. It was seeking investors to fund the operations and reap part of those rewards later.

Alas, they don't have enough recovery to be profitable.

In the future, someone will make this work, but likely with a somewhat different model.
It would seem that way, but realistically, privacy and trust issues are the biggest hurdles.

Just like any number of seemingly good business ideas, the product and/or service is the easy part, getting the connections to make it all happen is the difficult part.

One did a lot more than commit fraud. If Ruiz starts trying to burn down the athletic department we can revisit.
this is miami dude. everyone will turn on everyone when it gets tough. Ruiz is just another south Florida fraudster that many of us called out from day 1.

Advertisement
Back