LIFW

Buy the dip?
Double Trouble Salsa GIF by Tailgating Challenge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think if anybody didn’t see this ending coming a mile away you were fooling yourself

We had a great run with Ruiz but anybody that’s from down here could smell the Ruiz story wasn’t going to have a happy ending

Just hope for his sake it was all legal and he doesn’t go the Nevin route

Advertisement
The cool part is, as 100.0% seen coming from space, the entire country is now pointing and laughing on social media, which absolutely helps public perception in recruiting.
While it was fun to watch as a fan, being so active on social media going at our rivals and pumping his ego has caused a ton of people I’m sure to be celebrating his downfall

No doubt it was fun at the time but in the long run I’d prefer our NIL guys(bag men) be in the shadows than arguing daily with nolefan93 etc

While it was fun to watch as a fan, being so active on social media going at our rivals and pumping his ego has caused a ton of people I’m sure to be celebrating his downfall

No doubt it was fun at the time but in the long run I’d prefer our NIL guys(bag men) be in the shadows than arguing daily with nolefan93 etc

He’s the worst. Total fraud and poster child for how not to act. Said it from day 1 on here and obviously there was a cavalcade of ball-washers running to his defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back