LaSalle Game!

Advertisement
Newton has to be a 6th man at this point to make any serious run. He's good, but only in spurts. He's very selfish with the ball and it bogs everything down

That's who Newton has always been, sadly. No one should expect him to turn over a new leaf at this point. Hopefully Lykes can take over the staring PG job in short order. Newton will provide a nice spark off the bench.

Well. At least SW is back.

Huell seems to have had a good game.

Guard play..,.

Bring on North Florida

Wonder if IV's ankle was bad and he would have sat if not for homecoming. If only we had a poster who was both at the game and knows and loves basketball to report back...

Advertisement
Yes I was there. Lonnie was fine. Not injured at all.

Brown got benched Coming out of half. But I didn't think he did anything wrong in the first half. We play nice D for the most part.

But our offense is terrible right now because guys don't have set roles and they all think they can shoot or create whenever they'd like

Brown and walker at eat two most talented players. But they are also the most unselfish. So when they give the balk up, it rarely comes back.

Coach L needs to figure that out big time and by Wednesday

Yes I was there. Lonnie was fine. Not injured at all.

Brown got benched Coming out of half. But I didn't think he did anything wrong in the first half. We play nice D for the most part.

But our offense is terrible right now because guys don't have set roles and they all think they can shoot or create whenever they'd like

Brown and walker at eat two most talented players. But they are also the most unselfish. So when they give the balk up, it rarely comes back.

Coach L needs to figure that out big time and by Wednesday

Coach L said in his postgame conference that he benched Brown because he wasn't being aggressive enough.

Advertisement
Was there sat courside. Crazy how big these guys are in person lol Huell is manchild!!

Advertisement
Back