LaSalle Game!

No television confirmed

No. 11 Canes Face La Salle in Reading, Pa. - University of Miami Hurricanes

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – The No. 11 Miami men's basketball team hits the road for the first time in the 2017-18 season on Wednesday when it takes on La Salle in a neutral-site contest at Santander Arena in Reading, Pa. Game time is 6 p.m., and WINZ 940-AM has the radio broadcast.

There is no TV or video broadcast for this game.

Advertisement
No television confirmed

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – The No. 11 Miami men's basketball team hits the road for the first time in the 2017-18 season on Wednesday when it takes on La Salle in a neutral-site contest at Santander Arena in Reading, Pa. Game time is 6 p.m., and WINZ 940-AM has the radio broadcast.

Well...I guess it's radio or gamecast then.

Advertisement
No television confirmed

Well...I guess it's radio or gamecast then.

What kind of ******* sorcery is this?

I have to drive all the way down to coral gables from okc to watch the game?

Since I dont see it on watchespn, is there anyone that is watching it on some other website?

Advertisement
Welp. Our women's volleyball team is streaming..guess I'll just have to stare at some booty

Welp. Our women's volleyball team is streaming..guess I'll just have to stare at some booty

I was just going to say how is it possible we have that streaming but not this game..

That's exactly what I was thinking haha..I clicked on it hoping it was an ESPN goof and it would just to to the basketball game..

Good idea haha. You can see here on the scores page it has a link to watch our game on watchespn, but the link doesn't work: NCAAM College Basketball Scores - NCAAM Scoreboard - ESPN

Advertisement
How the he1l is this game not televised but the Gardner-Webb and FAMU games were?!? I'm ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back