LaSalle Game!

Advertisement
Also the refs think this is a high school game. Approaching ten offensive fouls

Just terrible to watch

Also the refs think this is a high school game. Approaching ten offensive fouls

Just terrible to watch

Wait, are you actually watching the game or just listing on the radio? If you're actually watching share a link please!

Advertisement
I know all the guards played like crap, but Newton going 1-9 with no assists as our starting point guard is ridiculous.

Advertisement
It's over. We win, 57-46. Looks like Huell and Sam W had the only decent games. Lonnie had a VERY forgettable outing, 2-8 from the floor; missed all three of the 3pt attempts he took. 5 points. Hope Lykes' homecoming in DC against GW is better.

I've seen Va Tech twice this year and they look so much better than we do on offense. Have to wonder about negative effect of this FBI thing on Coach L and staff.

Last edited:
lol at the overreactions to a bad game. 2 years ago we lost to Northeastern at home and went on to have a great season.

This team is young and has a bunch of new parts. We'll get better, as we literally always have done during seasons under Coach L

lol at the overreactions to a bad game. 2 years ago we lost to Northeastern at home and went on to have a great season.

This team is young and has a bunch of new parts. We'll get better, as we literally always have done during seasons under Coach L

You should have seen the overreactions last year lol. This is nothing

Advertisement
Next Wednesday at Minnesota will tell us a lot about where this team stands! First real test.

Advertisement
Sorry. I was at the game

It was rough to watch.

Just taking turns deciding it was my time to shoot. No offense at all.

Newton has to be a 6th man at this point to make any serious run. He's good, but only in spurts. He's very selfish with the ball and it bogs everything down

As someone who loves and knows basketball. This offense is very hard to watch

Coach is awesome so have to imagine he's figuring this out

Sorry. I was at the game

It was rough to watch.

Newton has to be a 6th man at this point to make any serious run. He's good, but only in spurts. He's very selfish with the ball and it bogs everything down

Sorry. I was at the game

It was rough to watch.

Advertisement
Back