Jump to #7 in the AP poll, #9 in the Coaches poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ND can't be ranked higher than 5 (P4 champs will be above no matter record) in the playoffs so it wont matter much what they are ranked even if they win out
I mean they can, they'd just get the 5 seed.Besides these are the AP rankings not the CFP

Advertisement
It will all shake out in the end but you're right. ND hasn't shown any evidence that they are a top 5 caliber team. Very good secondary but top 5? I don't think so.
True but we haven't either. Beat a bad UF team on the road while they beat a solid A&M team also on the road. I think we'd beat ND tbh. Don't want the team to get too arrogant, would prefer them to feel disrespected and continue to beat tf out of everyone until we prove ourselves.

Advertisement
Notre Dame at 5 is laughable.
IMG_6732.jpeg

ND can't be ranked higher than 5 (P4 champs will be above no matter record) in the playoffs so it wont matter much what they are ranked even if they win out
I wonder if ND goes undefeated and is ranked #1 in the writers poll, but is the 6th or 7th seed in the CFP playoff - would they then think twice about conference affiliations.

Advertisement
Back