July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many commits this week?
Kid Calculating GIF by TLC

How is it that the Semenholes are getting Jeremiah Smith, Hykeem and Jalen Brown up there? (Whatever On Brown but the other two).
I'm glad they are doing to that s show than teams like UGA, Ohio Taint, and Texas 8$4 that actually has a chance to land them.

If it's not Miami that is like the 2nd best place as Miami fans we want them to go.

When I was in high school I wanted my girlfriend to spend night at her friends house that had the ugly fat brother, not the friend whose brother was the starting QB.

Advertisement
How is it that the Semenholes are getting Jeremiah Smith, Hykeem and Jalen Brown up there? (Whatever On Brown but the other two).
Agree. And can't even use the "Well, FAMU is right there so they will be hanging out there most of the time" argument. Tallahassee is dead as a graveyard right now. Students dont go back for another few weeks. I cant imagine how boring that BBQ will be just due to the city being a ghost town when the students arent there.

Hopes and promises of the new season. It is still July so who knows what these guys think once the season starts. Dugans led recruitments always go down hill once play starts.

Agree. And can't even use the "Well, FAMU is right there so they will be hanging out there most of the time" argument. Tallahassee is dead as a graveyard right now. Students dont go back for another few weeks. I cant imagine how boring that BBQ will be just due to the city being a ghost town when the students arent there.

Yes, it's very quiet right now. And all summer sessions end on Friday, fall doesn't start until 8/22. So there is essentially no one in town right now on any of the campuses or surrounding areas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stanquan Clark heading up to Louisville this weekend. Gaby mentioned the staff was really trying to get him on campus for their BBQ...
So the kid didn't visit and workout for the staff a few weeks ago, now he's skipping the bbq to go to Louisville? Is he good enough to pull all this ****?

Were gonna have a great list. Some head scratchers on guys not going. The Bain recruitment seems bazaar to me. I know alot of people here are adamant he’ll be a cane but personally I don’t feel it at all.
So Bain's got an insane amount of options shoved into a small busy space and he needs to aggressively haggle to get what he wants?

Advertisement
Back