July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Coach Macho will be there with 2025 DT Anthony Smith and future 5-star 2025 DE Armondo Blount.

They better have my **** lemon peppers ready!

Advertisement

praise him holy spirit GIF by BrownSugarApp

Advertisement
I remember a lineman from Boston college did that to us and acted like he was a bad *** for doin it. I had him hot the rest of the game. He ended up getting 3 penalties before he got ejected for tryin to swing. I was calling him boo boo anytime I got near him. Lmfao grown *** man playin in his butt
An offensive lineman actually flung ****?

An offensive lineman actually flung ****?
Happens more often than you'd realize. Lineman on both sides of the ball some nasty mfers. People talk about what goes on in the pile but never talk about the actual games they play. I knew a dude used to spray his own hands with skunk **** that was at Clemson a gang of em that would smear they gloves with poo. Nasty *** people. That's too much of a commitment to whatever it takes for me.

Advertisement
Shorty's is a few miles away and amazing... but if not Shortys, have that oxtail lady and the commit booty gif gals be cookin'
Still at work. Once I get home that juicy looking brown skin Cuban will have my Oxtail ready. We WILL be Gucci and celebrating tonight

Advertisement

Partial:

Norland 2024 defensive end Jeremiah Marcelin will be at Miami for their summer barbecue recruiting event on Saturday.

Marcelin, who was offered in March, has been in constant contact with the staff.

“It’s all about me making sure I understand for myself that these guys (at UM) are who they say they are and these guys are real,” Marcelin said. “It’s for me to understand who I think they are and not the perception that I’m being given. I just want to connect back with the coaches and check out the vibe.”

He expects this trip to UM to be different than his previous four visits including his last time at a “very high-intensity practice” in April.

“I’ve spent the most time out of any coaches in talking to them,” Marclein said. “I’ve had a good deal of time with them in-person, but this will be the first time not in a practice scenario. This will be the first time in a chill scenario and be able to sit down and talk with them.”

Advertisement
Apparently Ivins said today that Andy Jean is going to be at Miami on Saturday after visiting UF Thursday and Friday.... He must have also said something about the staff wanting to keep the list quiet... I will guess this was on a podcast...
I'm not sure it is. I've heard some talk on one of the podcasts that he wants to be a Cane but he wants to see what happens on the field. He has other choices that are good - Bama being one of them. Didn't sound like it was guaranteed at all.. He has to be recruited like everyone else and the product has to show him something...
No lie to me jit not even all that (undersize) Keem too (overrated) plus C.Johnson (better option) all 3 can dip. This not that same Manny staff chasing u all over FL when Mario prove and proving can recruit BIG TIME talent around the country that actually WANT TO BE HERE

Advertisement
Back