July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
Wonder if it has anything to do with the reports about Addison being unhappy with his whole NIL situation.
That whole Addison thing stems from USC offering the kid's parents a million dollar house in LA. They based their expectations on what that gets you in Pittsburgh instead of what house they were dropped off at in Southern California.

Screenshot_20220729-083643_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If thats the case, AtM doesnt have the best class in recruiting history last year
I hate A&M more than the next guy, but they beat Bama last year. Their record of 8-4 last year isn’t ****, but they were in every single game playing in the SEC and Jimbo has a track record of success.

Team performance matters a lot to kids.

Partial:

Norland 2024 defensive end Jeremiah Marcelin will be at Miami for their summer barbecue recruiting event on Saturday.

Marcelin, who was offered in March, has been in constant contact with the staff.

“It’s all about me making sure I understand for myself that these guys (at UM) are who they say they are and these guys are real,” Marcelin said. “It’s for me to understand who I think they are and not the perception that I’m being given. I just want to connect back with the coaches and check out the vibe.”

He expects this trip to UM to be different than his previous four visits including his last time at a “very high-intensity practice” in April.

“I’ve spent the most time out of any coaches in talking to them,” Marclein said. “I’ve had a good deal of time with them in-person, but this will be the first time not in a practice scenario. This will be the first time in a chill scenario and be able to sit down and talk with them.”
Sounds like he might be looking to commit

Advertisement
Back